Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldmate View Post
    Nice feedback Tony,
    I'm in the throws of working out which 'mate' would suit me best.
    My driving is at the opposite end of the spectrum, I probably use cruise control a couple of times a year and would rather spend a litre or two of fuel getting to where I'm going in reasonable time.
    The new setup is for towing a camper off road with a fair bit of sand work.
    I'll be booking in the next couple of weeks for a 2" lift, bull bar and winch.
    m_and_m expect another order tonight or in the morning
    Very impressed with your R&D and thorough implementation - kudos to you mate.
    I think pro is the way to go
    MY21 NX Pajero
    a few mods to come !

Comment

I think pro is the way to go
      and done...
      MY21 NX Pajero
      a few mods to come !

Comment

and done...
        And already on it’s way to you.
        2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" lift | Airbags | Safari snorkel | GME UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | TPMS | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-mate
        2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
        Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate and NEW RELEASE auto-matePRO

Comment

Champion effort
          MY21 NX Pajero
          a few mods to come !

Comment

Interested in the automate Pro for my 2015 NX, do you have any discount codes? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by j0se View Post
              Interested in the automate Pro for my 2015 NX, do you have any discount codes? Thanks
              Hi Jose, sorry, no discount codes at this time.
              Cheers,
              Marshall
              2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" lift | Airbags | Safari snorkel | GME UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | TPMS | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-mate
              Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate and NEW RELEASE auto-matePRO

Comment

Get it anyway, I upgraded my Auto Mate a couple of weeks ago and it's well worth the dollars. I love the dual settings for city driving and towing.

Excellent work yet again Marshall.
                2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit. Goldstream caravan and a TVan Firetail.

Comment

I have just put in my Order for the Upgrade and am looking forward to comparing it when I get it back πŸ‘

The Dual settings will be interesting as my Pajero is going to 've getting more Un-trailered use now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian H View Post
                    Get it anyway, I upgraded my Auto Mate a couple of weeks ago and it's well worth the dollars. I love the dual settings for city driving and towing.

Excellent work yet again Marshall.
                    πŸ‘. Thanks Ian

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X