Paddles - The Times They Are A-Changin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jasonmc73 View Post
    Ah hah i can't visualize it but cheers for heads up, that i will be looking out for

NJswb have Pm to you again we'll get there eventually
    Thanks Jason - got that one, so something finally worked! Have emailed an invoice, and started packing your kit.
    NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

Originally posted by nj swb View Post
      Thanks Jason - got that one, so something finally worked! Have emailed an invoice, and started packing your kit.
      Roger that, same bank

Remittance emailed

I checked bank details as many times as i checked ECU wires before i cut them fitting Automate ,

You'll see payment Tuesday at the latest your end, but same bank so maybe sooner.
      Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16

Comment

The final four:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20201217_210106.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	1070107

Once these are gone, I'm back to supplying second hand paddles, as & when I can get them - and they cost me more.
        NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

Thank you to all my customers. All stock is now sold.

At this stage, any future sales will use second-hand paddles, and possibly second-hand steering column covers. And are likely to cost more.

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

They are one of the best things I've added to my Paj, thanks for getting them up and running. Love them, particularly in the high country where I'm changing gears a lot on the tracks.
            2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit. Goldstream caravan and a TVan Firetail.

Comment

Thanks heaps Scott,
              I am REALLY happy with my kit and I am glad I got in at the end and managed to get one of the remaining kits you had..
              Managed to take my new Shorty out to Stockton last weekend with a few mates and the Paddles are fantastic,

Sure, changing the gears manually via the gear lever is not a hard chore by any means - but the paddles just make it soo much easier.....

​​​​​​​
              Attached Files

Comment

My PAj without Scotts paddles would be a different car, well obviously I know , but those who have paddles in the Pajero probably know my meaning.

My Pajero is more of a clutchless manual, which suits the weight of the vehicle, but it is an Auto sometimes, now we have choices at my finger tips!

Another 1st world upgrade

Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X