What is this part?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this part?

Can anyone tell me the name of the part circled in red? It is the throttle sensor cable for Pajero. Does the cable end with a connector like in the picture?
    Thanks

Throttle pedal1.jpg

Attached Files
    03/19 MY18 Pajero NX GLX Graphite | Tow Bar | Catch Can | Pre Fuel Filter | EGR Off Module | K&N Filter | Roof Racks | Torque Pro | Tuningkit Race Chip | Auto-Mate (pending install)

Originally posted by dreamerman View Post
    Can anyone tell me the name of the part circled in red? It is the throttle sensor cable for Pajero. Does the cable end with a connector like in the picture?
    Thanks

Throttle pedal1.jpg

Oh dear mate what are you trying to do now?

Comment

Originally posted by BruceandBobbi View Post
      Oh dear mate what are you trying to do now?
      I have a throttle controller bought from chiptuning a few years back for my diesel dual cab. Been happy with it and is sitting around doing nothing. All I need to use it again is to remove the existing connectors and replace it to suit the Pajero. I can buy the harness from chiptuning but they wanted too much for it.

https://chiptuning.com.au/product/ad...-controller-2/
      03/19 MY18 Pajero NX GLX Graphite | Tow Bar | Catch Can | Pre Fuel Filter | EGR Off Module | K&N Filter | Roof Racks | Torque Pro | Tuningkit Race Chip | Auto-Mate (pending install)

Comment

Autobarn have the whole unit on special on special sometimes.

Comment

It's plug D202 in the online manual. In the electrical diagrams there's a picture of it. Might help
          Look in "90 Circuit Diagrams",INVECS-11 5A/T 4M41 RHD

Sorry can't load picture from where i am at the moment
          2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent catch can, Boos bash plates, Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, fridge slide, kings springs, Dunlop ATG3s, Auto-mate, ultragauge, more to come...

Comment

Don't know what the part is called exactly, but when I installed my iDrive, the iDrive piggback connector plugged into the socket and the part you circled plugged into the piggyback connector. hope this helps.
            2016 NX GLS MY16 | MMA towbar | Boo's bash plates | ProVent 200 catch can | 2" Lovells SD (F+R) + Bilsteins | Stedi 28" ST4K | Falken Wildpeak AT3s | iDRIVE

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X