Meaning of "Pajero"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meaning of "Pajero"

While browsing through the UK Pajero forums, I found this link on the meaning of the word "Pajero"... thought you may find it interesting.

http://chameleon-translations.com/In...s-pajero.shtml
    New Toy - 2021 LC79 Dual Cab with all the fruit.

SOLD - '93 NH GLX LWB - Snorkel - Cargo Barrier - 305/70/16's - Long Range Tank - 2" Body Lift - 2" Suspension Lift - Winch - Overhead console/UHF/Lots of Switches - Dual batts - Factory Rear Locker - Front Lokka - Rear drawers - Compressor & Air Tank - Engine Swap 3.8 VP Commodore v6

Originally posted by NH-Mark View Post
    While browsing through the UK Pajero forums, I found this link on the meaning of the word "Pajero"... thought you may find it interesting.

http://chameleon-translations.com/In...s-pajero.shtml
    Only thing interesting is if they had permission to use our club logo! The "wanker" theory has been going on in this forum and the old one for over ten years and I think we are a bit over it now.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

dunno about the old forum. i did a search before posting and didn't find anything.

these Pajero thing-a-ma-jigs and all the associated info are still kinda new to some of us
      New Toy - 2021 LC79 Dual Cab with all the fruit.

SOLD - '93 NH GLX LWB - Snorkel - Cargo Barrier - 305/70/16's - Long Range Tank - 2" Body Lift - 2" Suspension Lift - Winch - Overhead console/UHF/Lots of Switches - Dual batts - Factory Rear Locker - Front Lokka - Rear drawers - Compressor & Air Tank - Engine Swap 3.8 VP Commodore v6

Comment

Originally posted by NH-Mark View Post
        dunno about the old forum. i did a search before posting and didn't find anything.

these Pajero thing-a-ma-jigs and all the associated info are still kinda new to some of us
        Fair enough Mark, so maybe this one won't get deleted
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X