Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4wd trips around melb

hi, new to this forum...
    i brought a NM Pajero about a year ago and have been on a few trips in the alpine national park (mt selwyn, mt murry and around that area) and was wondering if anyone knew of some good trips closer to melbourne, i.e. day trips...
    any idea's would be much appreciated

Wombat State Forest - lots of tracks. Near Daylesford. Some require increased ground clearance. Have done the same tracks with/without 2" lift and it makes a big difference. Lots of easy low-range stuff though throughout that just requires taking it easy.
    Ben

Comment

http://esvc000369.wic001ss.server-sh...p?idProduct=12
      Peter
      2018 QE Pajero Sport Exceed.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.

Comment

Is it a good book I'm heading to Walhalla at christmas time, are there any tracks in it for that area?
        Cheers
        Muzza
        Muzza
        2014 NW VRX , Alloy ECB bar, Poly air bags, EGR fixed. EDS scan gauge, lockup mate.
        2003 NP DID GLS retired and gone to a good home
        2007 21' Lotus spirit caravan

LH Torana

Comment

Don't actually know.
          All I do know is the Sydney one is pretty good, so assumed the Melbourne one would be comparable.
          Peter
          2018 QE Pajero Sport Exceed.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.

Comment

Hi all
            Why not join the Pajero Club?? The Club runs many day and longer trips. For example Cup weekend there were about 5 or so trips, next weekend there are 4 or 5 in conjunction with our Xmas party. Trips are run in all areas around Melbourne for day and overnight trips while longer trips go anywhere. Report at last nights meeting was of a trip to the Kimberley.
            So for a very low $100 per annum you can get all the info on these trips, join in one one that suits your standard or just match a trip and head off on your own. You can search the archives for details of trips to areas that interest you or you can talk to those who might have done it. Plus driver training opportunities. Plus Trip leader opportunities. And I could go on.
            Then there is the community work the Club does-- recovery trips to east Gippsland after the fires, then after the floods and now (again) after the floods.
            Oh and support the people who run and fund this forum...
            Rusty
            2012 NW Platinum 2 in cool silver. Armour tint all round. Hayman Reese heavy duty hitch. Spare wheel lift. ARB heavy duty suspension with lift. Long Range Automotive auxiliary 81 litre fuel tank. Piranha dual battery set up. Battery World second battery. GME TX 3540 UHF.
            Concept caravan, Autofridge 40L Fridge, Waeco CF18 Fridge/Freezer,
            2008 CJ Lancer VR Sportsback with a few little extras

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
              Hi all
              Oh and support the people who run and fund this forum...
              Yeah and coz me and Rusty need a pay rise
              Dave
              NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
              Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                Hi all
                Why not join the Pajero Club?? The Club runs many day and longer trips. For example Cup weekend there were about 5 or so trips, next weekend there are 4 or 5 in conjunction with our Xmas party. So for a very low $100 per annum you can get all the info on these trips, join Oh and support the people who run and fund this forum...
                Thanks for the offer I would join if I lived in melbourne, however i visit about once every 2 years and was just after some info on the book
                Muzza
                Muzza
                2014 NW VRX , Alloy ECB bar, Poly air bags, EGR fixed. EDS scan gauge, lockup mate.
                2003 NP DID GLS retired and gone to a good home
                2007 21' Lotus spirit caravan

LH Torana

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X