X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forumite Driver Training Offer

Dear Forumites,

Happy New Year to all.

The Pajero 4x4 Club of Victoria is interested in offering driver training to Forum Members. This is a limited offer; to join the Proficiency Club Training Course on the following dates:

- Theory Night : Feb 27th 2008 (3.5 hours @ Nth Balwyn)
    - Practical Day : March 2nd 2008 (All Day @ Melbourne 4x4 Proving Ground ? Werribee)

- Forum Member price : $155

To book please email : [email protected]

If you decide to join the Pajero 4x4 club within one month of completing the above course, then the Pajero 4x4 Club will forego the joining fee.

Here is other information to be aware of:

- As a Forum Member, you are being invited to attend the Club Proficiency Course as a guest of the Pajero 4x4 Club of Victoria. Therefore we are able to offer a price that is significantly less than the price paid by the general public.

- You will be invited to attend the Club Meeting in March 2008 to receive your course certificate.

- This is a registered course with FWD Victoria. The certificate is recognised by all affiliated 4x4 clubs in Victoria.

- The Pajero Club Driver Trainers are registered with FWD Victoria. We have instructors at all levels (Senior, Public & Club Level).

- For this course, there are 10 bookings allocated to club members and 5 bookings allocated to Forumites.

- Bring your own 4x4. Any make/model accepted, including softroaders. One vehicle per student-driver only. It?s a logistical nightmare to train two or more drivers per vehicle. Family & friends are most welcome to attend the practical day.

- The Proficiency Course is a Basic 4x4 course that covers the following topics:
    o Environment
    o How a 4WD works
    o Driving Techniques (Hills, Water, Sand, Rocks, Mud, Key Start/Key Stop)
    o Introduction to Recovery
    o Safety & Accessories

Sounds like a good offer from the club to me. I have done this course and is certainly worthwhile.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Definately I good idea and offer. Shame about those of us that live in other states/territories. Have fun!

Comment

I'm booked to go on this - looking forward to it! Got a 10 week trip in April/May/June, will be nice to have some formal training before heading off!
        Ben

Comment

The best thing I did was an Adult Ed 4WD course. If you are not in Vic for this event I suggest you check out the next Adult Ed book that you see and have a look what is on offer.

Matt

Comment

2 out of 5 spots already booked.

Comment

Originally posted by OnPatrol View Post
              2 out of 5 spots already booked.
              I hope one of the spot's is mine

Comment

Originally posted by ratstriton View Post
                I hope one of the spot's is mine
                Way to go Tim! Take the missus with you as she will enjoy it as well. Instructors are very good.
                Dave
                NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Hey Dave
                  All booked in the wife will be there she would'nt let me go with out her, looking forward to it should be good.
                  Tim.

Comment

Sent email so hopefully i'll be there.
                    Sounds like a good day though!
                    1989 NG Turbo Diesel, ARB Bullbar, IPF 900XS Lights, 31" Cooper S/T or 33" Simex Centipedes , 2" lift front and 3" back

Comment

Count me in.

Sent you an email.

As Big Kev used to say "i'm exicited"
                      Matt

TOTTIE the Blue Paj
                      '02 NM Exceed, Lovells shocks and springs 2" lift, 32" Maxxis Bighorns MTs, ARB bull bar, 9500lb Warn winch with rope, snorkel, Lightforce driving lights, diff breathers, TJM sump & trannie bash plates, UHF, GPS, doovalackkies, fire exstinguisher, Rhino Rack & tray, Dual Batteries, whatchamicallits, Fourby Fitouts rear storage system, Engel 40L, fold down table, extractors

Comment

This driver training offer has had a good response. 5 out 5 forumite spots are now booked.

If there are other forumites that are still interested; please let me know. I can either place you on the reserve list or if there is enough numbers I will look into booking another 5 forumite spots later in the year.

cheers,
                        Alberto.

Comment

Dear Forumites,

Another spot has become available for Driver Training on Wednesday Feb 27th (Theory) and Sunday Mar 2nd (Practical).

If you're interested in becoming a guest of the Pajero 4wd Club of Vic for the next Proficiency Driver Training Course, please email [email protected]

regards
                          Alberto

Comment

Come on guy's fill that one spot that i had to give up due to me making a silly mistake ad try redesigning the shape of mk triton ouch.

Comment

So what did you do Tim?
                              I will be along for a visit on Sunday as well to watch.
                              Dave
                              NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                              Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X