Time for a Merry Xmas from the team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a Merry Xmas from the team

Six days to go guys, but would like to take some time to wish all our members here a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Over the last seven years I have had the pleasure of developing and overseeing aspects of this forum that has made it what it is. From what I believe is a good moderation team and some fantastic people who post on a regular basis. Highlights this year to me was the new record of users in one session that peaked at 1295 a few weeks ago. I reckon that rocks . The downside was our attempt at upgrading, didn't quite happen the way we planned it but hey.....gotta try and give you a better forum experience.
    Anyway the gist of this message is we appreciate everyone of you members for being part of our community.....The Gentlemans Forum .
    So again from the Admin team of myselff, Gus & Scott and the Pajero Club of Vic we all hope you have a great Xmas and hope to see you all here again next year!
    Admin Team
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Big thankyou to Dave & the other moderators as this forum would go close to being the most active around.....

Not sure about what other forums people are members of, but most have had a huge drop in activity over the last 6 mths or so, but not this one....

Great info here & hopefully the vic members will get a few more forum trips up & running even though it might not be in the Paj Clubs best interest, but there are many here who dont want to join a club for a variety of reasons.

Again, well done to all concerned, especially the members here who make this forum so interesting....
    NL Pajero,F&R airlockers, reduction gears, Ironman susp, ARB bullbar, Tigerz winch, Uniden UHF, roolite driving lights, Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib &, BFG KM2' tyres

MUD SUCKS.

Comment

Big thanks to all at Pajero Club of Victoria and especially all who work on the forums - magnificent effort all year !!

Have a Merry Christmas, be safe

cheers
      entropy
      Current ride
      Discovery 4 SDV6 HSE with factory diff lock.

Gone but not forgotten
      NT SWB X DiD in Cool Silver

Comment

Thanks to all of you who keep it running smooth.
        Merry Christmas to all and please be just a bit more aware out there on the roads, I know all you guys and girls and others are but keep a look out.
        Have a great time and be safe.
        Rick
        Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
        New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

a massive thank you and merry Christmas to the Club and the forum admins.
          this is a great place to be, you've done a fantastic job keeping it probably the best forum I know.

merry Christmas to all the forum users too. Stay safe and have an awesome Christmas!
          '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
          Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

A big thank you to you Pickle, Gus, Scott, Admin team and the Pajero Club. It's a great forum the knowledge, information and advice have been so great and helpful and just plain fantastic, I enjoy every night coming home from work and having a good read and posting the occasional question or comment (Thanks Pickle, Gus & Scott for keeping me on the straight and narrow.) To all forum members thanks for the great posts, really love the stuff you guys talk about and info you give out, priceless.

Wishing you all A Very Merry and Peaceful Christmas and A Great New Year.

Robin.
            Robin.
            Mods. After market cup holders. 4 After market weather shields from ebay that look and work great. No more messy hair NG 1989 V6 3Ltr. Super Wagon. Electric sun roof, cruise control, ashtrays and great seats and new motor.
            To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

Comment

Thankyou to the admin team and the Pajero Club for this forum. It is great to be able to speak to like minded people without all of the from brand bashing, and to the other members for all the help with my questions.
              I hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas and New Years.
              Cheers,
              Andrew.
              Cheers,
              Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
              Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

Merry Christmas and very best wishes for 2014 Admin!

A sincere thank you for making this forum so enjoyable and interesting.

I've even surprised myself that a "chick" could still be interested in a vehicle forum after 4 years, but the members here make if so enjoyable and treat everyone with respect. You Admin fellas do a wonderful job moderating, so thanks again!!

All the best,

Cheers,
                Sally
                SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

To all the admin, to all the members and all their families, all the very best, have a great Christmas, and a very happy new year, enjoy the time with all the relatives and friends, stay safe and spare a thought for the idiot that gets in front of you, he may have a reason for what he's doing, or it might be ME, whatever, it's not worth the trouble, take time and arrive alive, we all want to be back here next year!!!!!!.
                  Cheers!
                  Kirky ( the "not" so first Noel).
                  Built 3/3/03 arrived home 3/3/06 slow but steady, all lit up behind. Also adopted a 2010 Triton GLX-R DID ALL NEW SO NO TOUCH YET. At home 20 ft. Coromal van with full ensuite and off road pack. Onyx blue 2016 Land Cruiser Sahara, V8 diesel, waiting in the blocks to burst out.

Comment

Merry Xmas to Admin and all member's, guests.
                    Thanks for all the great advice and help.
                    Be safe have a great time.

Comment

Thanks Dave, Gus & Scott and the Pajero Club of Vic
                      Well every one have a merry xmas and please be smart safe while over the holidays, we will love to see you all next year
                      Merry Xmas to all
                      Regards Peter and Yvonne
                      used to be nl 1999 auto,3.5lt petrol.
                      now 1994 80 series cruiser diesel wagon
                      bull bar side steps, mags,dual batt system,2 waecos 35lt,40lt h/reese towbar,103amp agm batt, 500w inverter. narva spotties, uniden uh7700nb uhf 40 ch narrow band, 2.5kva inverter generator
                      SKYPE NAME possum.58

Comment

Yes, a big THANK YOU to the Mods for giving generously of their time throughout the year.

I wish you all a happy and safe Xmas.

Cheers, Brett

2013 NW Pajero VRX - White - 3000kg Tow Kit - Sports Mesh Grille - Bonnet & Light Protectors/Weathershields - Thule Wingbar - Tyre Snake - Couplertec Electronic Rustproofing - Maxtrax Mk1 - Piranha Aux Battery Tray - Redarc 1240 Charger - ARB 47 Litre Fridge - MSA Fridge Drop Slide - Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier - ORS Drawers - ARB Deluxe Bullbar - GME TX3540 UHF & AE4703 Antenna - ARB Intensity Lights - ARB Onboard Compressor - Bilstein/Dobinsons Susp - Bushskinz x 4

Comment

Thanks all, I'm sure I can speak for Scott & Dave & add it's a pleasure to Admin this forum you all make this forum what it is..

Oh & Sally I had a giggle, "a chick" you have been a wealth of information & as all others a valued member of the forum

Again safe & Merry Xmas to all.

Admin Team.
                          VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
                          NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

Thanks Guys.
                            I know how much work you put in for us.

Merry Xmas

The Goodsy family.
                            .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
                            NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                            Working...