4x4 show Melb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 show Melb

So what did you buy? See any new innovations worth checking out?
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

I'm "about" to buy a new waeco when I go on saturday, I think a cf-50 would be nice, though there is always that 40 litre metal finish engel, mmmmm
    UPGRADING FROM THE NH TO AN NP EXCEED

anyone want an NH? - 2" suspension lift, King springs, Rancho RS 5000 Shocks, 27.5mm Rockcrawler Torsion Bars, 265/70 R 16" BF Goodridge All-Terrains, CIBIE Super Oscar 100 watt, UNIDEN UHF / scanner, Dual Battery, 140L Longrange fuel tank
    $6500

Comment

Well a quick visit didn't yeild me much, Versalite with a holder for $99 some hooks and lures for Tassie next week .
      Spent all the money a couple of days before on this http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars...0Wide&__Nne=20
      Dave
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
        Well a quick visit didn't yeild me much, Versalite with a holder for $99 some hooks and lures for Tassie next week .
        Spent all the money a couple of days before on this http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars...0Wide&__Nne=20
        Dave
        Hmm... Looks like it'll need a decent lift and some locka's. Should get you most places. Concerned over the approach and departure angles though...

Comment

Originally posted by Endorphin View Post
          Hmm... Looks like it'll need a decent lift and some locka's. Should get you most places. Concerned over the approach and departure angles though...
          Don't think it will see much offroad action, and I thought 4wd accessories were pricey....factory cruze and towbar for 1k Oh well it's only money!
          Dave
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Also it was good to see Mitsubishi at the show this year, the new Lancer looks fantastic.
            Dave
            NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
            Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

From what I heard, Mitsubishi was one of the only major car manufaturers at the show. A few people I know were very dissapointed that some others were not there. They said the cruiser 200 was on a turntable and you could not even look into it. (why would you want to look at a cruiser anyway )

I also bought this fridge this week.

http://www.sidewinder.com.au/page124.html

I guess only time will tell what the quality is like but the compressor is nice and quiet and the freezer works fantastically. If anyone is intersested then you can put the sqeeze on and get it for $870 + delivery.
              thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
              1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Bought a waeco cf-50
                $930 including transit bag, wiring kit, mounting brackets, 2 stubbie holders and a hat

also some guy had a very interesting flint firestarter thing $35, made from 19 different metals. actually very good to keep in the glovebox and easy to start a fires

The 200 series landcruiser looked alright, amazingly plastic...???... and it's seemed to sit lower on the road. They have gone the way of the SUV, not the rugged 4x4 landcruisers are renowned for. I prefer the 100 series
                UPGRADING FROM THE NH TO AN NP EXCEED

anyone want an NH? - 2" suspension lift, King springs, Rancho RS 5000 Shocks, 27.5mm Rockcrawler Torsion Bars, 265/70 R 16" BF Goodridge All-Terrains, CIBIE Super Oscar 100 watt, UNIDEN UHF / scanner, Dual Battery, 140L Longrange fuel tank
                $6500

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

I also bought this fridge this week.

http://www.sidewinder.com.au/page124.html

I guess only time will tell what the quality is like but the compressor is nice and quiet and the freezer works fantastically. If anyone is intersested then you can put the sqeeze on and get it for $870 + delivery.

Heard good things about them, hope you get many a cold ale out of it!
                  Dave
                  NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                  Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Drag chain, 150W inverter, 4WD raster map set, couple of cheap snapper rods and reels - and a pair of Waeco zip-up stubby holders from the girls in blue

Wanted a new compressor, was disappointed to see that ARB didn't have the updated model in the case available for sale on the day - 4 week wait in store.

Don't think I'll go next year - forgot about having to buy tix online to get the RACV discount, thought the $34 entry for two was a bit rich. Not enough discounts to warrant the entry fee unless you were buying bulk chinese fishing rods...
                    Ben

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X