Drivers side window 'clunk'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers side window 'clunk'

Just to add to the recent threads on drivers side windows issues --- mine has a very noticeable 'clunk' noise when moving into fully retracted position.
    It does this with 100% repeatability, and there are no issues with the other powered windows.

Before stripping the door back, any thoughts on what might be the issue?
    Pajero NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto DiD
    Bilstein shocks / Lovell 2" lifted HD springs / Polyair Bags, Cooper AT3 (265/70/17), Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel, Uniden CB radio with 3+6dB whip antennae, Garmin Nuvi 760, Ironman awning with strip lighting, Rhino Pioneer tray, 42" lightbar, 135Ahr AGM dual batt system, 300W Solar panels, 4" rear work-lights
    Wishlist : ARB Deluxe bullbar

Could this not be caused by the auto function of the drivers window?
    2008 NS X SWB DiD auto in cool silver, Pirelli Scorpion ATR's, MCC bull bar with Stedi Summit fog/DRL's, Airtec(TJM) snorkel.

Previously
    88 NF SWB 2.6 manual
    92 NH LWB 3.0 auto
    92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
    95 NJ SWB 3.0 auto
    99 Cruiser 4.5 manual with all the fruit

Comment

I reported this to MM at my last service. They said it was due to some bolt/screw working loose. They sort of fixed it, but not 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul (SA) View Post
        I reported this to MM at my last service. They said it was due to some bolt/screw working loose. They sort of fixed it, but not 100%.
        Thanks Paul --- one day when i get some free time I might look at stripping the door back. Pain in the
        Pajero NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto DiD
        Bilstein shocks / Lovell 2" lifted HD springs / Polyair Bags, Cooper AT3 (265/70/17), Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel, Uniden CB radio with 3+6dB whip antennae, Garmin Nuvi 760, Ironman awning with strip lighting, Rhino Pioneer tray, 42" lightbar, 135Ahr AGM dual batt system, 300W Solar panels, 4" rear work-lights
        Wishlist : ARB Deluxe bullbar

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X