instrument cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• instrument cluster

hi there can anyone tell me what year mitsubishi changed there instrument cluster ie. i know that the NA 84 models had a front lit panel (alluminium speedo ,tacho gauge plate where as the 88 model ( NF (12/88 ) came out with backlit instrument cluster ( opaque dials )
    98 intercooled turbo diesel , 4X hella spotties , alinco dr 635t uhf radio , roof mounted dvd , wish list is long ... 1st up its going to be new 16x7-,, STAMPEDE WHEELS CSA with some BF goodrich thongs ,

I have an NB Pajero, 1984 i Believe, and the instrument cluster is plastic I can't see any alluminium.

Mine had a speedo on one side, and on the other side had a giant fuel/temp meter, and a giant 4WD light. I swapped the cluster with one from a wrecker that had the large tacho and the smaller temp/fuel guage instead of the large 4WD light. I had to scrape the PCB and solder in an extra wire to get the oil pressure light working though, i'm assuming that was left out becuase the paj i took it from had the trio of guages in the centre of the dash with volt, inclinometer and oil pressure.

sorry... i don't think i've helped )
    Adelaide
    2004 NP Exceed 3.8 V6, SVI LPG, Factory alloy bar and sunroof, 55w HID converted IPF spots, Safari Snorkel, custom rear storage/fold out sleeping platform, Alpine iLX-007E Apple CarPlay head unit & reverse cam

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X