Brillie:

http://www.longrangeautomotive.com.a...itsubishi.html

81L for non-Exceed model
    60L for Exceed model

I got one...

Discount if your a PajeroClub member.
    --
    Marquis
    SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

We have a Brown Davis that I swapped from the NM to NS. If I was going again for a newy I would go first to the people in the post above.
      Rusty
      2012 NW Platinum 2 in cool silver. Armour tint all round. Hayman Reese heavy duty hitch. Spare wheel lift. ARB heavy duty suspension with lift. Long Range Automotive auxiliary 81 litre fuel tank. Piranha dual battery set up. Battery World second battery. GME TX 3540 UHF.
      Concept caravan, Autofridge 40L Fridge, Waeco CF18 Fridge/Freezer,
      2008 CJ Lancer VR Sportsback with a few little extras

Comment

Brown Davis does one too.
        Peter
        2018 QE Pajero Sport Exceed.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.

Comment

What does the Exceed have that limits the size of the new unit? Rear seat A/C?
          Current ride. EP91 Starlet Auto
          Missus car: 2005 Platinum DiD Auto, H/R Towbar, Rhino Sportz Aero Bars, Redarc Isolator, Elec Brake Controller. 2" Lift and LT Tyres.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Streetfighter View Post
            What does the Exceed have that limits the size of the new unit? Rear seat A/C?
            Correct
            Peter

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who answered and sorry for the delay.. work got in the way. I hope I made the right diss. ordered an ARB to be fitted thu...
              Brillie

Comment

Some photos.
                Position, transfer pump and filler.

Clearance and angle of departure are not affected.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by peterdeg; 09-05-08, 07:53 PM.
                Peter

Comment

Long Ranger Fuel Tank

Hey Guys

Is it easy to fit the kit yourself?
                  I am not sure about the wiring to fuel gauge/computer thingo
                  Do you loose the cavity for the 3rd row seats?

How much would it cost to purchase and fit for a 60L for NS DiD?

Thanks
                  NS 25th Anniversary DiD Auto, MM Alloy Bull Bar, MM HD Tow Bar, Dual Batteries (ARB dual tray and diesel filter bracket, REDARC Reg with overide) Anderson Plug, Prodigy Brake Controller, Engel Fridge Socket in Rear - To Fit - LightForce Spots, Fridge Slide

Comment

Brown Dog,

I had a long ranger 60lt Aux fitted to my NM petrol 3 weeks ago in Cairns, took 5 hours. Tank, fitting and inspection cost $2k.

Grant

Comment

We ( me to guide, son and son in law to work....) swapped from NM to NS in 4 hours. No worries and saved me $700 quoted from BD to swap the tanks.
                      Made easy as I had the "template" to work from but you could work it out easily.
                      Electrics no issue.
                      Rusty
                      2012 NW Platinum 2 in cool silver. Armour tint all round. Hayman Reese heavy duty hitch. Spare wheel lift. ARB heavy duty suspension with lift. Long Range Automotive auxiliary 81 litre fuel tank. Piranha dual battery set up. Battery World second battery. GME TX 3540 UHF.
                      Concept caravan, Autofridge 40L Fridge, Waeco CF18 Fridge/Freezer,
                      2008 CJ Lancer VR Sportsback with a few little extras

Comment

What about dropping one of these flexible diesel tanks into the third row seat well ???
                        Any issues with this ??
                        Great little Io then NL dual fuel then my first DiD NP followed by an NS DiD and now an NT RX DiD in the shed

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X