Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NP Pajero Nudge Bar

Hiuys,

Just wondering if any of you have a mitsubishi nudge bar fitted to a NP pajero that may be able to help me out.

I am wanting to know where the brackets from the centre bar of the nudge bar attached to the car. It looks like they go through the grille but for the life of me i cant work out how. Any info or pics would help heaps.

Thanks guys

Waggafella

PM sent

Comment

Hi, n00bie here.

Just bought a 2005 NP GLX Pajero (3.8L Manual) which came with an unfitted Mits. alloy bull-bar (this was previously fitted to another NP GLX - a friend of the guy who I bought it off gave it to him some time back and was never fitted to my car).

It seems, on closer inspection, that I am missing two brackets however - I have the heavy steel brackets that fit on the inside of the bar, but it appears (and this is confirmed by a local dealership service centre) that there is another set of brackets that are req'd to fit to the chassis.

Can anyone help me out with some info and/or pics of the brackets that I am missing so that I can try and figure something out? Mitsubishi aren't overly forthcoming with 'old' product information...

Cheers in advance!
      Last edited by linc; 22-01-08, 11:24 AM.
      Pajero NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto DiD
      Bilstein shocks / Lovell 2" lifted HD springs / Polyair Bags, Cooper AT3 (265/70/17), Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel, Uniden CB radio with 3+6dB whip antennae, Garmin Nuvi 760, Ironman awning with strip lighting, Rhino Pioneer tray, 42" lightbar, 135Ahr AGM dual batt system, 300W Solar panels, 4" rear work-lights
      Wishlist : ARB Deluxe bullbar

Comment

OK, this is kind of killing me. I have a $1500 bull bar sitting in my backyard, perfect condition and I don't have a clue as to what the missing brackets look like so that I can fit it properly.

I've been scouring car yards to try and find an NP with factory fitted alloy BB, but haven't been lucky thus far.

Is there anyone on these boards who has what I need, and can take some happy-snaps for me?

Just to reiterate, I have the heavy steel brackets that bolt directly to the inside of the bar (there are two 3-4" spacers that attach to 2 of the remaining 3 fixing points on these brackets), but there seems to be another set of brackets that are req'd to bolt onto the chassis.

Any help would be appreciated.
        Pajero NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto DiD
        Bilstein shocks / Lovell 2" lifted HD springs / Polyair Bags, Cooper AT3 (265/70/17), Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel, Uniden CB radio with 3+6dB whip antennae, Garmin Nuvi 760, Ironman awning with strip lighting, Rhino Pioneer tray, 42" lightbar, 135Ahr AGM dual batt system, 300W Solar panels, 4" rear work-lights
        Wishlist : ARB Deluxe bullbar

Comment

Linc, do a new post in Gen 3 asking!
          Dave
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X