Which draw system for NS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which draw system for NS?

Hi guys, I've sold my NM and am going to buy an NS next month and was thinking about installing a roller draw system. I would like to hear what you have and if you like it.
    Thanks,
    Sandgroper.
    NS VRX DiD manual, family pack, tint, 2.5t tow, Smartbar, Firestone airbags, Vision X HID driving lights.

I am still waiting for my new NS, but when I do get it I think I will be getting the system from Trek Tech. They are in Adelaide. They don't have a website but you can contact them on :

[email protected]

They are not the best drawers on the market but they are still very good (I had them in my last 4wd). They are almost half the price of other manufacturers at $995 for a standard system.

If you email them they will send out some pics.
    thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
    1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Thanks Adam, I'm onto them. Being about half the price of others, where do they save the difference? Or are some of the others just way over priced, like Prados
      Sandgroper.
      NS VRX DiD manual, family pack, tint, 2.5t tow, Smartbar, Firestone airbags, Vision X HID driving lights.

Comment

Some of the others are definatley expensive and overpriced but their build quality is better too.

On the expensive ones they use alloy or steel frames with sheet metal drawers which are a fair bit lighter. On the Trek Tech drawers they are all made from ply which makes them a bit heavier. But the quality was still good with good bearing runners and they were very strong.
        thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
        1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X