NS Towbar wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS Towbar wiring

I have a NS and put my towbar from NM on OK but I have no wiring loom to connect to(to put plug on). I assume I need some special joiner that plugs into the lights under rear bumper or maybe I can by the loom pre made and just plug into the lights. Any clues on wher to go. Footscray vic. Mickw

Mick

As far as I know, the Mitsubishi branded towbars come with a wiring loom that plugs into the vehicle's wiring somewhere at the rear. Maybe you can also buy the loom as a separate item - give Mitsubishi a try. I bet it won't be cheap!

Gaz
    2010 MY 2011 VR-X V6. Stock standard.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.

Comment

There is a connector above the left rear wheel arch, forward of the Cigarette Lighter Socket that has all the wires that you need to connect to.

Did you have any trouble getting the NM Towbar to fit - I'm about to try the same thing - I assume it's the Heavy Duty one. Did find it's too low ?
      Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X