NM stuff on an NS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NM stuff on an NS

Does anyone know if accessories from an NM will fit an NS? Specifically an ARB Nudge Bar? Local agent told me "... nothing will change over" but have since found out that the Brown Davis aux fuel tank will fit so maybe the Nudge Bar will also.
    Here's hoping.
    Rusty
    2012 NW Platinum 2 in cool silver. Armour tint all round. Hayman Reese heavy duty hitch. Spare wheel lift. ARB heavy duty suspension with lift. Long Range Automotive auxiliary 81 litre fuel tank. Piranha dual battery set up. Battery World second battery. GME TX 3540 UHF.
    Concept caravan, Autofridge 40L Fridge, Waeco CF18 Fridge/Freezer,
    2008 CJ Lancer VR Sportsback with a few little extras

Hi Rusty,

ARB Air locker fits the front diff on both Gen 3 and Gen 4 (says salesman).
    Cheers,
    Rob

2007 NS VRX DID Auto - ARB Bullbar, Dual Deep Cycle Batteries, Nightstalker HID's, Family Pack, Tow Bar & Lift, Illuminated Side-Steps, Bluetooth, Neoprene Seat Covers, Mio Digiwalker C520 GPS.
    1989 NG EXE Tdi Manual - Cooper ATR's on 16x8 Sunraysia's, Tough Dog 2" Lift

Comment

The ARB Bullbar certainly wont fit on an NS. The Headlights and Grille are much deeper on the NS than NM/NP.
      NM GL Diesel (Tourer)
      NS Pajero (Tar Baby)

Comment

Thganks guys
        Found out today that no a nudge bar is not transferable so there goes some more hard earned.
        MMA have a nudge bar but it is low profile and looks shiiite so it is ARB at $700.
        Ordered the NS today.
        Rusty
        2012 NW Platinum 2 in cool silver. Armour tint all round. Hayman Reese heavy duty hitch. Spare wheel lift. ARB heavy duty suspension with lift. Long Range Automotive auxiliary 81 litre fuel tank. Piranha dual battery set up. Battery World second battery. GME TX 3540 UHF.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
          Ordered the NS today.
          Whoa! I didn't think it would be so soon! You were looking at all the pretty NS pictures on the forum....weren't you? How long before delivery?
          Dave
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Yep Dave. Had lots of looks.
            Went in to Knox on Tuesday for some "serious" looking. At that stage still not sure-- VRX or Exceed-- but came out proud owners of an Exceed.
            Delivery 7 to 10 days, but we actually delayed it as I have to strip the NM. It was all just too gooooood to resist....
            Bought one they had in the yard thus the quick delivery. It was our second choice of colour but that's OK.
            Near the end of the month
            Near the end of the financial year
            They were just 2 (yes 2) units away from achieving their (Mitsubishi set) targets which would make them heroes.
            And, of course, save us lots on $$'s....
            So we succumbed. But very happily.
            Knox were great. Respected their relationship with the Paj Club. I am cynical as to whether it saved us any money but that doesn't matter. After trying to deal with Lilydale and then Eastside we just liked the approach.
            Andrew (one of the family) spent 10 minutes chatting to H about our trips and what we had done in the NM (and that was after the deal was signed) so that was great.
            So, we've done it....
            Rusty

Comment

NP bits on NS

Howdi all.
              I have just changed from my 3.8 NP Exceed to a new DID NS. I stripped out everything I had on the NP to put on the NS.
              So far:
              Rear cargo unit is switched over and fits perfectly - inside is nearly the same just had to remove the rear door inside handle.
              Long Ranger 60l auxiliary tank did not fit - manufacturer at Newcastle has cut and shut it and is now fitted - they have the design on CAD so it will now be available.
              Front nudge bar will not fit as is but I can see that a new pair of midheight brackets through the grille can be done and I should get it to fit OK. I hope so as I need to mount my CB aerial somewhere.
              Tough Dog Foam shock set (70mm lift) and polyairs will swap over OK.
              There are some differences in the trim in the third row seat well - if you have a battery in there you will have to make a few changes or the plastic liner will break.
              I rejected the 18" rims and 60 profile tyres and went for the 17 - 65s from the GLX as there are no options west of the divide for decent offroad 8 or 10 ply tyres in the 18".
              The DID is awesome. Much better to drive with much more usable torque than the 3.8 petrol. The MP3 player, DVD, and heated seats are pretty schmick too when your back is sore after trekking in the cold with a heavy pack.
              2600km on the clock and so far pretty happy.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X