Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 SWB Recovery Points ??

Hi
    from everything I've been able to find on the web both the front hook and rear d-ring (attached to the tow bar and in turn attached to the rear tubular cross beam) are for towing only and not snatching. Can anybody post photos and description of the procedure for fitting rated tow hooks to this model Pajero with rear leaf springs. The location of the rear leaf hangers appears to prevent bolting through the chassis rail. The steering box is bolted to the front right chassis frame just above the factory fitted towing hook so this doesn't look like a suitable place. Somebody please put me out of my misery clarify the options for me!!!!

I have also posted this questions with pictures here
    http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...0279#post10279
    Last edited by dunk_c; 20-01-08, 10:48 AM.
    2006 Gen 4.1 LWB NS Pajero, manual. Bilstein Lovel 1” suspension, Dueller 697 17” tyres, Boos bash plates (3), Icom UHF with foldable roof rail mounted aerials, MM nudge bar with Stedi light bar, Rhino Rack Xtray, Kings awning, Kluger cargo barrier, custom iPad bracket, Alpine amplifier, Fosgate speakers, Titan drawers, battery system in the rear footwell, Matson BT battery monitor on starter battery, TP-13 TPMS. Mostly a commuter but ready to go for most adventures

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X