Fitting bullbar to NP exceed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitting bullbar to NP exceed

Hi How difficult is it to fit a alloy bullbar to a NP Exceed. Is it just a case of removing the original bumper and bolting on the BB. I am considering a TJM type 15 alloy bar but salesman is unsure if the fog lights on mine will fit in the bar as pictured on their brochure.
    Thanks
    2005 NP Exceed DiD .TJM Alloy Bull Bar. Dual Battery
    TX3440 UHF. Airtec Snorkel and false floor. Intercooler and sump guard.

I fitted my ARB bar to my exceed with no issues. But I left out the fog lights, due to the fact that I didn't wan't to put two dirty great holes in the bullbar without increasing the strength. I know other ARB bars have some extra ribbing put in so fog lights can be fitted.

John
    Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/

Comment

Hi The picture on the TJM brochure show an exceed alloy bullbar with the two lights fitted. What I am trying to find out is if they used the original fog lights or would I have to buy some driving lights to fit the holes.I also do not know if the BB will be supplied with or without the holes in it.

Comment

Hi RovingTech,

I have the TJM T3 bar same as the T15 minus the headlight bits and the orignal fog lights are used.

Cheers
        BiG Steve
        MY06 NP 3.2 DiD Exceed
        TJM T3 Bar/Hella 4000's/Cargo Barrier/Redarc/Dual Batteries/Waeco CF50.

Comment

Hi Big Steve. Thanks for that information. I think I will go for the TJM Type 15 Alloy bar then.

Comment

No problem, glad that I was able to help.

I really like the TJM bar, ability to mount a winch was a winning factor over the Mitsubishi factory bar for me. I was surprised that the TJM bar does not have any inserts around the fog lamps as the factory bar does.

Other than that great looking bullbar.
            BiG Steve
            MY06 NP 3.2 DiD Exceed
            TJM T3 Bar/Hella 4000's/Cargo Barrier/Redarc/Dual Batteries/Waeco CF50.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X