Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Compressors

Hello all,

i am looking at buying a new air compressor to replace my 20 kamart chaepie. Which by the way is brilliant but would take about an hour to inflate a 265/70/16 ! I want to get another plug in jobbie, not a hardwired under the bonnet unit. Any suggestions and prices ?

Cheers

I have a projecta typhoon which inflates a 265/70 in about a minute or two. They are available at Auto One or eBay for around $220.
    Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Comment

Snarley,I have a Bushranger Compressor, got it from TJM. It hooks up to your battery terminals, it's output i think is about 75 LPM. It is portable or you can mount it under your bonnet if you want.
      Dual Battery
      80Ltr Waeco
      91Ltr Longrange Tank
      3" Lovells/Bilstein
      3” Exhaust
      Winch
      NP 05 DID

Comment

Originally posted by Garygls View Post
        Snarley,I have a Bushranger Compressor, got it from TJM. It hooks up to your battery terminals, it's output i think is about 75 LPM. It is portable or you can mount it under your bonnet if you want.

I second the Bushranger Air Max II - pumps from 15 to 44psi x 4 tyres in less than 20 minutes.
        --
        Marquis
        SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

Supercheap have a range of them in a bag with aligator clips. Come up for sale every now and then. I got the one thats about $80 bucks to carry in the Shorty and has been used twice (second to largest size). Really good for the money, quiet too and seem just as quick as the 12 year old Thomas Bullet I have hard wired under the bonnet of the LWB. Time will tell how good it is, but it appears well made and at the price, it works for me.
          NM GL Diesel (Tourer)
          NS Pajero (Tar Baby)

Comment

compressor

thankyou all

Comment

Max-air chinese clone from Big W. Bought mine from them for $89 several years ago and it has been fantastic. Same as the $179 super-cheap one.

Pat
              16 Mitsu NX Pajero GLX
              10 Ford LV Focus ST / XR5

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X