dual battery set up for nw pajero brisbane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dual battery set up for nw pajero brisbane

anyone had someone decent set up a dual battery system for a nw pajero in brisbane qld

anhie
    Iron Bark MY13 VRX NW Pajero 4WD Newbie.
    Ultimate suspension 2 inch lift, ARB Bull Bar, ARB High Intensity lights,Air Tech Snorkel, Rhino Roof platform, Mickey Thompson STZ, Clarion DVD Screen,Waeco CFX 50 Fridge ,UltraGuage EM Plus, MM towbar,Bush Skinz Under Body Protection, Electronic Rust Protection and a few other bits and pieces.

talk to Tim from traxide.

very knowledgeable. product is brilliant.

Michael
    2016 NX,GLS,DID,Auto. Rear DL, ARB deluxe BB, Warn winch, Safari Snorkle, Tow bar, Redarc tow pro, Front door windows tinted, Traxide SC80 dual battery system, Rino roof bars, Icom IC440 UHF, Lovells HD + 50mm springs all round, ????? shocks and struts, Proclip & Strike phone mount.

Comment

Wynnum towbars, family owned business.....got mine from there.....
      2011 Pajero RX2, white, auto diesel, genuine towbar, electronic rust proofing, brake controller, mats throughout, neoprene seat covers, tinted front windows, headlight and bonnet protectors, dual battery, Redarc with anderson plug and heavy duty fridge socket etc etc but I want more...

Towing - 2013 Coromal Magnum Transforma Poptop

To do list - bullbar, spotlights, polyair airbags or suspension ??? (still to decide), airtec snorkel...

Comment

thanks any photos and how much modification was it to put the second battery in ? does the battery go in the engine bay or in the boot of car?

as much info as possible please as im new to this 4wd mods. Main goal is to power a fridge
        Ultimate suspension 2 inch lift, ARB Bull Bar, ARB High Intensity lights,Air Tech Snorkel, Rhino Roof platform, Mickey Thompson STZ, Clarion DVD Screen,Waeco CFX 50 Fridge ,UltraGuage EM Plus, MM towbar,Bush Skinz Under Body Protection, Electronic Rust Protection and a few other bits and pieces.

Comment

Hey mate,

I had my battery put behind the cranking one but could only fit an 80amp one due to space, I had a redarc isolator SBI12, Anderson plug to rear and upgraded the cable to the cigarette socket at rear to run our engel fridge. It was a couple of years ago, I think it I was about $800 or so. I did some shopping around and found wynnum towbars to be comparable, never had a problem....

Will get some pics tomorrow.

Regards
          2011 Pajero RX2, white, auto diesel, genuine towbar, electronic rust proofing, brake controller, mats throughout, neoprene seat covers, tinted front windows, headlight and bonnet protectors, dual battery, Redarc with anderson plug and heavy duty fridge socket etc etc but I want more...

Towing - 2013 Coromal Magnum Transforma Poptop

To do list - bullbar, spotlights, polyair airbags or suspension ??? (still to decide), airtec snorkel...

Comment

tjm Dual battery kit and monitor any good? anyone own one and can give me some feed back?

Comment

Two choices in trays ...

TJM/Piranha etc locate second battery in between wheelarch and firewall. Can fit big battery but makes access to that area of engine bay a little tricky.

ARB replaces OE tray with a new double tray. Can only fit 65Ah battery but doesn't block access to lower part of engine bay as much.
              2010 NT DiD Platinum Auto (Warm White). ARB Sahara Bar (colour coded), ARB dual battery with Redarc, Ultimate Suspension, Redarc remote BC, Bushskinz plates, D694s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Engel 40L, Hella Compact HIDs, UH7760NB, Scangauge II, Rear shelf storage, Bushskinz rear bumper protection.

Comment

anhie

I have NW Pajero and did have a Redarc isolator SBII2 but the isolator keeps clicking in and out because of the ECU alternator.
                I replaced it with the redarc dcdc 20amp ign and so far all good.

do some research on dcdc chargers for the NW pajero.

Doug
                2012 NW Pearl White VRX, factory tow bar, factory diff lock, OEM nudge bar, bushskinz intercooler & sump plates,
                Bridgestone Duellers 265 60 18 LT
                ironman awning, Redarc 1220 ign dual battery, rhino roof bars, rhino steel mesh platform, drifta single rear drawer, UHF
                and hopefully more to come soon

Adventure offroad camper - Cape York

Comment

thanks for info guys and girls. willing be going with a arb dual tray, 2x agm batteries red arc acdc chargee. will post pics when done .

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X