airtech snorkel for nw brisbane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airtech snorkel for nw brisbane

hi wanting to put a airtech snorkel on a nw pajero and was hopping for recommendation where to go in brisbne? tjm have 20% off snorkels. anyone had work done at tjm cooperplains n happy? any info appreciated
    Iron Bark MY13 VRX NW Pajero 4WD Newbie.
    Ultimate suspension 2 inch lift, ARB Bull Bar, ARB High Intensity lights,Air Tech Snorkel, Rhino Roof platform, Mickey Thompson STZ, Clarion DVD Screen,Waeco CFX 50 Fridge ,UltraGuage EM Plus, MM towbar,Bush Skinz Under Body Protection, Electronic Rust Protection and a few other bits and pieces.

TJM Coffs are doing mine next week for $640 installed on my NT.
    NT 2010 GLX Police Pack, Auto 3.2 Diesel, Smartbar, Warn XD9000 Winch and Rear Diff Lock. Cooper AT3s on Factoty Alloys, 45mm lift TJM XGS GOLD front & rear, S/D with Poly air bags Rear and HD Front , Bushskinz I/C guard, TJM T/F Case And G/Box guards, Duel Battery setup with Redarc Isolator and Redarc electric brake controller.

Comment

bit too far uf
      Ultimate suspension 2 inch lift, ARB Bull Bar, ARB High Intensity lights,Air Tech Snorkel, Rhino Roof platform, Mickey Thompson STZ, Clarion DVD Screen,Waeco CFX 50 Fridge ,UltraGuage EM Plus, MM towbar,Bush Skinz Under Body Protection, Electronic Rust Protection and a few other bits and pieces.

Comment

What price have you been quoted?
        NT 2010 GLX Police Pack, Auto 3.2 Diesel, Smartbar, Warn XD9000 Winch and Rear Diff Lock. Cooper AT3s on Factoty Alloys, 45mm lift TJM XGS GOLD front & rear, S/D with Poly air bags Rear and HD Front , Bushskinz I/C guard, TJM T/F Case And G/Box guards, Duel Battery setup with Redarc Isolator and Redarc electric brake controller.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Fester View Post
          TJM Coffs are doing mine next week for $640 installed on my NT.
          I was quoted about 950 for a Safari supplied and fitted. Is your price some sort of a deal or is that just their regular price?

Comment

700 with 20% off snorkel

Comment

troy do u have head light wash bottle on urs?

Comment

I am told TJM Brendale is the only place to get work done when it comes to TJM stores, ask for Darren.
                NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
                Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

Comment

TJM Goldcoast quoted me $749 today for an airtec supplied and fitted, that includes the 20% off. Whats with the different locations charging different prices? I don't have headlight washers. ARB came in at $950 ish for the Safari. Get a few together and organise a deal?!

Comment

dog does ur nw have a head light wash bottle ? does that price let u retain head light wash bottle

Comment

Nope, I don't.

Comment

Mines an NT. This whole headlight wash bottle thing, I presume that means actual washers to clean the head lights? Separate to the windscreen wash bottle? (New to my Pajero!) I don't have that, but the guy said they would have replace my wash bottle in the process. That was with out actually looking at my vehicle, just going off his computer.

Comment

dog i spoke to courtney at tjm brendale 3490 6900 and she quoted me 710 with washer bottle and install with 20% off

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X