NW ARB Deluxe Winch Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW ARB Deluxe Winch Bar

I went to the Perth 4wd show last weekend and ordered an ARB Deluxe Winch Bar for the NW. They told me at the show that it would probably be a couple of months before it arrived. But just received a call from the local ARB Shop (Canningvale branch, WA Head Office) to say it was in stock!

Booked in on Tuesday to have it fitted $1950.00 including fitting c/w ARB Fog Light kit. I didn't want the colour coding so just went with black. Saved a couple of hundred bucks off the pricelist, so I am happy in that regards. ECB quoted me $2300 fitted for one of their alloy bars but I think the ARB bar looks better

Has anyone else on here had a bar fitted by ARB Canningvale? Just wondering what their standard of work is like?

I'll post up a couple of pics after the install.
    2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
    3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Look forward to seeing it next weekend steve, what were your reasons for going arb over tjm?
    2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

Originally posted by grhyso View Post
      Look forward to seeing it next weekend steve, what were your reasons for going arb over tjm?
      Hi grhyso, Just purely on looks, I think the arb one looks better

Just wish I had the cash on hand to fit up a winch at the same time!
      I've been having a look on the web at the Warne Zeon series, these look like a great unit! No solenoids to worry about, IP68 rated totally new design. I am too scared to ask ARB how much they want for one though!

I'll check it out on Tuesday and see if they will fit the Deluxe bar!
      2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

I realise it's personal opinion, but especially with the colour of your Paj I think it would look great colour coded
        2005 NP Platinum 3.2 DID Auto, Lovells HD springs, Bilstein shocks, Firestone Airbags, ARB bar, Warn XD 9000 winch, IPF 900 Xtreme Sport lights, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards, Outback Accessories rock sliders, GME 3200 UHF, CTEK Dc to Dc Dual Battery system, 265/75/16 General Grabber AT2 tyres, Torque Converter lock-up kit, Safari snorkel, Taipan high performance exhaust, LRA 66lt long range fuel tank.

Comment

Hi Nik,

Again, it's personal preference, but with The amount of scratches this thing is going to get, I figured it would be much easier to leave it black so I can do simple touch ups as required.

Comment

Makes sense, the black is definitely easier to touch up.
            2005 NP Platinum 3.2 DID Auto, Lovells HD springs, Bilstein shocks, Firestone Airbags, ARB bar, Warn XD 9000 winch, IPF 900 Xtreme Sport lights, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards, Outback Accessories rock sliders, GME 3200 UHF, CTEK Dc to Dc Dual Battery system, 265/75/16 General Grabber AT2 tyres, Torque Converter lock-up kit, Safari snorkel, Taipan high performance exhaust, LRA 66lt long range fuel tank.

Comment

Agreed Steve, Personally I prefer the TJM and was interested in if there were any other factors other than visual appearance. If it weren't for Fremantle making the grand final this year I'd of been at the show trying to get a deal on a bullbar too.
              2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

Had the bar fitted today by ARB Canningvale, and looks they have done a good job on the cutting and fitting.
                Only complaint I have is that they didn't refit the bolts to the front of the Bushskinz inter cooler guard! Lucky I decided to get under and have a look!
                I'll give them a call in the morning so they can kick the installers arse!

A few pics below.
                I haven't moved my UHF aerial yet, but will probably be fitting this to the rear somewhere as the Missus hates it getting in the way of her photos!

The one below shows the missing bolts from the bash plate.

While I was at ARB, I priced up the Warne Zeon 10-S winch (10000lb with Dyneema Rope) $1949.00 each + control box relocation kit + fitting, this would come in at around the $2500+ mark! Faaaark that! I'll be going a Runva down the track a bit I think!

Comment

Looks like the twin of our beast. The black bull bars look good.
                  Attached Files
                  2012 NW Pajero platinum. ARB deluxe bar, Warn winch, bilstein shock absorbers, Lovell springs, Bushskinz underbody armour, factory towbar, Uniden 7760 UHF radio, dual batteries (Thumper) aftermarket reversing sensors, Rhinorack Foxwing awning, Rhino roof racks, The Wetseat neoprene seat covers (front & rear), LRA aux fuel tank, 70L water tank.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wdvet View Post
                    Looks like the twin of our beast. The black bull bars look good.
                    I am probably biased, but I would have to agree! What model warn winch is that you have in there?

Comment

The winch is a Warn vr10000s with synthetic rope. The other half got it from the US for around $900 delivered. It's a model not available here. Can't remember who he bought it off- looks like there are a fair few on eBay. Hasn't been used in anger just yet
                      2012 NW Pajero platinum. ARB deluxe bar, Warn winch, bilstein shock absorbers, Lovell springs, Bushskinz underbody armour, factory towbar, Uniden 7760 UHF radio, dual batteries (Thumper) aftermarket reversing sensors, Rhinorack Foxwing awning, Rhino roof racks, The Wetseat neoprene seat covers (front & rear), LRA aux fuel tank, 70L water tank.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X