Bushkinz intercooler guard with nudge bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushkinz intercooler guard with nudge bar

I bought Bushkinz intercooler/sump guard combo and sump guard fits without any issues, but intercooler guard front nut holes wont align correctly when I try to fit with the existing Mitsubishi nudge bar, has anyone fitted this guard with nudge bar, any special thing i need to do?
    2008 NS Pajero Exceed V6, MM Tow bar, MM Nudge Bar, Duel battery, Long Ranger Aux Tank, K&N AirFilter, Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Polyair air bags, 7" HID, Rhino Rack,UNIDEN UH7760NB UHF, UNIDEN 870, Oricom UHFTP2180, V-Checker A301 Trip Computer, LED Dome Lights

I fitted my Buskskinz intercooler guard with the original Nudge bar. Just had to grind the aluminium spacers down a little so the holes would line up. Probably took about two minutes, not difficult to do.
    2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
    3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc181 View Post
      I fitted my Buskskinz intercooler guard with the original Nudge bar. Just had to grind the aluminium spacers down a little so the holes would line up. Probably took about two minutes, not difficult to do.
      Thanks stevemc181

That is what I also thought but wanted a second opinion before committing myself
      2008 NS Pajero Exceed V6, MM Tow bar, MM Nudge Bar, Duel battery, Long Ranger Aux Tank, K&N AirFilter, Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Polyair air bags, 7" HID, Rhino Rack,UNIDEN UH7760NB UHF, UNIDEN 870, Oricom UHFTP2180, V-Checker A301 Trip Computer, LED Dome Lights

Comment

Just be careful tightening up any of the factory M8 Bolts. they strip quite easily. I will be replacing the front ones when I get a chance with M10.
        2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc181 View Post
          Just be careful tightening up any of the factory M8 Bolts. they strip quite easily. I will be replacing the front ones when I get a chance with M10.
          First of all thanks and got it done,
          What you mean my going from M8 to M10, does that mean you are going to a nut with bigger diameter? how can that be done, is it going to fit the existing thread?

Comment

Originally posted by DareDevil View Post
            First of all thanks and got it done,
            What you mean my going from M8 to M10, does that mean you are going to a nut with bigger diameter? how can that be done, is it going to fit the existing thread?
            dril ltap existing nut

Michael
            2016 NX,GLS,DID,Auto. Rear DL, ARB deluxe BB, Warn winch, Safari Snorkle, Tow bar, Redarc tow pro, Front door windows tinted, Traxide SC80 dual battery system, Rino roof bars, Icom IC440 UHF, Lovells HD + 50mm springs all round, ????? shocks and struts, Proclip & Strike phone mount.

Comment

Originally posted by HSV Rangie View Post
              dril ltap existing nut

Michael
              Yep, exactly! I have a stripped thread on one, that I am not game to tighten any further, so I'll just drill and re tap it to a larger size, in this case M10.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X