RidgeRyder recovery tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RidgeRyder recovery tracks

Has anyone bought or used the ridge ryder recovery tracks from Supercheap? They don't look as solid as maxtrax or the tred ones.

Any opinions on them

Lachie

Given the price difference I'd grab a pair, if they broke you just take them back and you're laughing
    If I agreed with you, then we would both be wrong

'89 NG Paj, 3L V6, now running 2" suspension lift, 33" Micky T Baja Claws's, Front LOKKA & 12,000lb winch

Comment

Originally posted by bakerboy View Post
      Given the price difference I'd grab a pair, if they broke you just take them back and you're laughing

$70000+ 4x4 bogged in the sand incoming tide is no time to save a few $$$

Comment

You really get what you pay for...

Ive seen a few of the treds broken, so the cheaper ones would break even easier i reckon...

Worth the $$ for max trax in my opinion, they've only got to save you once and they have paid for themselves!
        | 2010 NT Pajero GLS Manual DiD |

| ARB Deluxe Bullbar Colourcoded | Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guards | Bilstein & Lovells HD Lift |
        | Bridgestone D697's LT | Airtec Snorkel | Lightforce 170 Spotlights | Rhino Bars & Darche Awning |
        | Milford Cargo Barrier | ARB Dual Battery Tray | Redarc Battery Isolator | LRA 58L Long Range Tank |
        | GME TX3510 | Polyair Bags | Runva EWX12000 Winch | SPVi EGR | Challenge Offroad Camper Trailer |

Purchased But Still To Fit - | MMA Spare Wheel Lift |

Comment

$70000 + 4b, fark im lucky to have a $5000 4b....

QUOTE=lizard;337343]$70000+ 4x4 bogged in the sand incoming tide is no time to save a few $$$[/QUOTE]

Comment

Not driving in a way that would see you lose your 70g 4wd is even better

I'll buy a set, but rarely drive on the sand. Anything will break if you use it wrong
            If I agreed with you, then we would both be wrong

'89 NG Paj, 3L V6, now running 2" suspension lift, 33" Micky T Baja Claws's, Front LOKKA & 12,000lb winch

Comment

Originally posted by bakerboy View Post
              Not driving in a way that would see you lose your 70g 4wd is even better

I'll buy a set, but rarely drive on the sand. Anything will break if you use it wrong

Have never used my Maxtrax since new that's now 4 years but plenty of other ppl have
              I once help ppl bogged in the sand but I now just give instructions

Comment

Originally posted by MoreliaMatt View Post
                You really get what you pay for...

Ive seen a few of the treds broken so the cheaper ones would break even easier i reckon...

Worth the $$ for max trax in my opinion, they've only got to save you once and they have paid for themselves!

Hi,

Those people should take their Treds back for a refund or exchange - they have a LIFETIME Warranty. Don't know how you could break them though - we've used the Treds on soft, wet sand and they are fantastic - got four of them now!

I'd stick to Treds or Maxtrax - at least they are proven to work. Get them on special and you even get a storage bag.

Cheers,
                Sally
                SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X