Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mounting a portable UHF?

Gday All,

Got a standard in car uhf installed in the paj but also have a portable for when I want to get out or for someone to guide me etc...

Was thinking that I would like to mount it near the dash somewhere so that I can have it on charge all the time and grab it easily. Has anyone done this and can you suggest a good way to do it? Looking for a good mount or bracket to have it perched nicely in the dash area??

Cheers

Brett

Try a bit of velcro with an adhesive backing. Has been working for me for ages for the actual handheld itself. If you use enough of it you could hold the charging dock/cradle in place with no issues. Not the neatest but its cost effective!!
    NOW : 2012 JKU WRANGLER

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN : 2012 PB Challenger LS Auto - M/T ATZ P3 285/70/17, Black factory alloys, Xrox sliders, Xrox bullbar, FYRLYT's, Aurora 30" lightbar, Runva 11xp winch, Ultimate suspension lift & brake upgrade, Airtec snorkel, Bushskinz, ORS drawers, Redarc DBS with solar, UHF, SPV EGR mod, Rhino pioneer platform, 3.15 reduction gears, Wholesale autos hd nomad valve body..

Comment

Is it flat enough to use this
      https://www.globalshop.com.au/products/gripgo
      Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
      New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X