winch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winch

Has anyone any opinion of the 9000lb winch currently for sale at ADLI?
    It has the same picture on the box and added remote control as a winch (ironman??)found in the 4WD monthly magazine going for a $799 price? Both are made in China and I am wondering as they both have a remote control, 9000lb weight, same warranty and picture if they are in face the same winch. Aldi is selling theirs for $550.

Any comments are appreciated as all I know about winches is that they are supposed to work. Ha Ha.

Dont know much about winches but i have brought other stuff for aldi including a laptop and have found that i have never had a problem with their products.

Comment

Some blokes just bought one.....

ExplorerOz link to Aldi winch
      Cheers,
      Rob

2007 NS VRX DID Auto - ARB Bullbar, Dual Deep Cycle Batteries, Nightstalker HID's, Family Pack, Tow Bar & Lift, Illuminated Side-Steps, Bluetooth, Neoprene Seat Covers, Mio Digiwalker C520 GPS.
      1989 NG EXE Tdi Manual - Cooper ATR's on 16x8 Sunraysia's, Tough Dog 2" Lift

Comment

Why do you need a winch?
        --
        Marquis
        SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

There are memebers who have them - I've seen them in action - not sure what the difference is - I run the Ironman - couple of hunderd more than that Aldi but it depends what you think a winch is worth when your comparing it to the depth of CA-CA your in? As long as it does the job - then its the right winch for you.
          "Never Underestimate a childs ability to get into trouble "

Comment

The Aldi in Braybrook had 2 on clearnace for 399 a week or so back. Still in unopened boxes. I was tempted but I reckon for occasional use a hand winch would suit us better.

Adrian

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X