Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARB Bull Bar bits for NP

Hello All, me again.
    I have purchased a 2nd hand ARB whinch bar for my NP and have found some bits missing. I was wondering if anyone had a decent copy of the instalaton manual for te ARB bar that has pictures of various bits, or some pictures of the mounts on the vehicle. I have the bar, and the compression mount that goes between the bar and mounts to the front of the chassis. what is missing are the mounts that go behind the flange on the pajero chassis that bolt to the compression mounts. I believe the official part numbers are 3756557L & R, 3756556L & R.
    Thanks in advance
    Bernard
    2003 NP DID GLS Auto, 50mm Iron Man Suspension, ARB BBar, Chinese winch, custom fridge/equipment rack, Rhino RoofBars and alum TGM roof rack, UHF CB, Bridgstone D697 265/70-16, Safari Snorkel, Polyair

Still keeping an eye out for these bits Bernard.
    If i can come up with anything i'll let you know.

Regards.
    Jason
    Jason.

Eastern Burbs of Melb

100 Series Land Cruiser

"Sahara"

Comment

Thanks Jason
      2003 NP DID GLS Auto, 50mm Iron Man Suspension, ARB BBar, Chinese winch, custom fridge/equipment rack, Rhino RoofBars and alum TGM roof rack, UHF CB, Bridgstone D697 265/70-16, Safari Snorkel, Polyair

Comment

For anyone that is interested, got fitting kit off ARB (very helpfull). Came with everything required to fit bar, its now all on with winch, lights, antenna etc.

Comment

Hi,

do you have acopy of the installation manual. Thanks in advance
          Chronix

NP 2005, OME Lift Kit, Customized Winch Bar, Customized Rear Bar, Warn Winch XD9000i, Customized Side Step, ARB Air Locker.

Comment

shall try and save it from recycling bin, scan and send. Tomorrow hopefully.

Comment

A couple of happy snaps (wasn't at the time) for those interested, of home ARB BBar instalation on NP, note lovely diesel oil marks from leaking oil pressure switch.
              enjoy
              bernard
              Attached Files

Comment

it's funny that you just went through all that. I bought a second hand ARB Steel bull bar 3 weeks ago and went through the same stuff, but without the benefit of instructions. Was a little bit stressfull drilling holes etc, but was a good day in the end. By the looks of your photos, I got it right, luckily!!!!!

John
                Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/

Comment

Hello John,
                  The cleverest part of the instalation was the utilisation of "cage" nuts and and instalation rod that you could poke the nuts up the inside of the pressed steel "chassis" to meet corresponding bolt (ie 1 bolt for each hole on the plates, ie the bolts didn't go all the way through the chassis, just one wall).

if you want a copy of instalation sheet, give me a yell

enjoy
                  bernard

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X