Travelling with dogs to the Kimberley, Pilbara & Gascoyne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling with dogs to the Kimberley, Pilbara & Gascoyne

I'm planning a trip next year and came across this information about dog movements in & out of the Kimberley, Pilbara and Gascoyne regions of WA, as well as the required tick treatment before and after travelling. As I will be taking my dogs this applies to me but I don't think many people / travellers would be aware of this as it hasn't been well publicised. So help to spread the word..

https://www.agric.wa.gov.au/biosecurity/kimberley-dog-controlled-area-–-dog-movement-conditions
    Warren
    2012 NW DiD Activ

Just a tip, don't let it eat anything either. A mate lost his on the CSR last year due to 1080.
    Gone to a new home ...MY04 NP GLS Man Di-D, Look after her..

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys

Comment

I,d never take my dog on any remote outback trip. So many have died from eating dingo baits. The baits are often far away from properties where they were laid. In the East Coast of Qld we also get paralysis ticks that kill dozens of dogs every year. Almost lost mine about 8 years ago. Made it to the vets with only hours to spare. Picked it up (the tick) from a caravan park here in Cairns..
      Dicko FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.
      Having lots of friends on facebook is the same as having lots of money in monopoly...both meaningless.

Telegraph X camper

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X