Camps Australia Wide 6 - out March 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camps Australia Wide 6 - out March 2011

Guys & Gals - Camps 5 is sold out in my area, so I placed an order with Dymocks.

Just today Dymocks at Coffs Harbour phoned to advise that Camps 6 is due out in March & asked if I'd prefer to wait for that book. How's that for service?

As I'm operating on Book 3 I'm prepared to wait to get Book 6. There's no price available yet but my guess is that'll be a smidge under $60.

Cheers - Wayne
    2013 NW Platinum Auto DiD - Tow bar, rubber mats, MM GPS, MM neoprene front & rear, ARB compressor, Safari snorkel and Bridgestone D697's.

Daily transport & tug for 2000 Kimberley Kamper.

My 'one day' list:
    * ARB air lockers
    * Bilsteins, Lovells & 50mm lift
    * nudge bar

Cheers... Will wait too

Comment

Originally posted by NifftyPaj View Post
      Cheers... Will wait too
      Me too
      Merv. 2011 Dmax LSU auto Auto. Canopy and tow pack, Al. bull bar and winch, cargo drawers, dual battery, canopy racks with support bars, tub liner, in dash nav system, t.p.m.s. Tough dog 45mm lift and upgrade, uhf, Long Ranger fuel tank, MAL Powerchip
      Other toys:19' Jayco Starcraft o/b caravan, 4.75 mtr Quintrex Bay Hunter boat. 3.7 mtr tinny

I plan on living forever - so far so good

Comment

What's changed Merv?

Merv wasn't your signature previously something like 'Planning on living for ever - so far so good'?

Has there been some developments?

Concerned - Wayne
        2013 NW Platinum Auto DiD - Tow bar, rubber mats, MM GPS, MM neoprene front & rear, ARB compressor, Safari snorkel and Bridgestone D697's.

My 'one day' list:
        * ARB air lockers
        * nudge bar

Comment

Originally posted by Blinky Bill View Post
          Merv wasn't your signature previously something like 'Planning on living for ever - so far so good'?

Has there been some developments?

Concerned - Wayne

Hi Wayne - you are very correct in your observations, when I first joined the forum and put in my profile I was fit and well having experianced no illness ever in my life and then the old PC pops up - hence my slightly different outlook on things now. No new real developments at this stage other than that I cancelled my op. a month or so ago and have elected to stay on active survielance in the short term at least. I was not comfortable with the side effects of the surgery and my last psa test came back to just marginally higher than what it was twelve months ago and at that level I would not have opted for surgery yet. and am now investigating other treatments. I have also become much more informed on the disease over the past few months and am regularly participating in a forum on PC which has some very well informed sufferers and survivors. it is called Health Boards Messages - Public Forum and is an excellant site with dozens of forums for a wide range of medical conditions, participants from all over the world but primarily USA and Canada, they seem to be well ahead of Australia in PC treatment and understanding. I would normally PM you with this sort of stuff but I don't mind sharing my experiance with others.
          Regards Merv
          Merv. 2011 Dmax LSU auto Auto. Canopy and tow pack, Al. bull bar and winch, cargo drawers, dual battery, canopy racks with support bars, tub liner, in dash nav system, t.p.m.s. Tough dog 45mm lift and upgrade, uhf, Long Ranger fuel tank, MAL Powerchip
          Other toys:19' Jayco Starcraft o/b caravan, 4.75 mtr Quintrex Bay Hunter boat. 3.7 mtr tinny

I plan on living forever - so far so good

Comment

Hi merv,
            I don't know you, but all the best with the PC mate. My stepfather has it now and he's elected not to have the surgery too. The side effects seem worse than the disease itself at his stage. The doctor reckons he could live another 10 years with it without too much trouble (he's 74 now). Seems like half the old boys have got PC these days. I guess it's awareness as much as anything.
            Anyway, good luck.
            Cheers,
            Dion
            'Shrek' 2002 NM GLS 2.8TD manual. ARB bar. HD King springs & Bilsteins. Bridgestone D674LT. Milford Cargo Barrier. Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards. Exedy solid flywheel. 25mm core radiator. 2.5" exhaust. Airtec snorkel. Engel MT45, Projecta 150A isolator, 120A AGM battery in 3rd row. ARB bar, Fyrlyts & 30" LED lightbar Pics + 2015 Isuzu MU-X with all the fruit.

Comment

Thanks for the info on the forum, I have applied for registration as I may be headed down that track next year, Good luck with yours. Brian.
              NP did, auto, mags, aux tank, bullbar, hid spots, leds, uhf, engine watchdog, safari chip, anderson plug, fridge socket, gps, snorkel, airbags, sidesteps, dual batteries, hr towbar, brake controller, torque convertor lockup switch, slotted discs, stainless braided brake hoses, led rev lights.

Comment

Good on ya Merv... get the message out there

Originally posted by rebelone607 View Post

Hi Wayne - you are very correct in your observations, when I first joined the forum and put in my profile I was fit and well having experianced no illness ever in my life and then the old PC pops up - hence my slightly different outlook on things now. No new real developments at this stage other than that I cancelled my op. a month or so ago and have elected to stay on active survielance in the short term at least. I was not comfortable with the side effects of the surgery and my last psa test came back to just marginally higher than what it was twelve months ago and at that level I would not have opted for surgery yet. and am now investigating other treatments. I have also become much more informed on the disease over the past few months and am regularly participating in a forum on PC which has some very well informed sufferers and survivors. it is called Health Boards Messages - Public Forum and is an excellant site with dozens of forums for a wide range of medical conditions, participants from all over the world but primarily USA and Canada, they seem to be well ahead of Australia in PC treatment and understanding. I would normally PM you with this sort of stuff but I don't mind sharing my experiance with others.
                Regards Merv
                Thanks for the update Merv.

I'll PM you and if I can I'll drop by to see you. If that's okay.

Suffice to say that I'm an admirer of your work with the SES, of promoting awareness of Prostrate Cancer (I assume PC stands for that and not 'Politically Correct') and of your Pajero travels & adventures. Long may they continue mate.

Cheers & I'll be raising a glass at Xmas to your health - Wayne

My 'one day' list:
                * ARB air lockers
                * nudge bar

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X