Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Card holder removal & Switch bank install.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card holder removal & Switch bank install.

20220716_210314.jpg
    Hi all,
    removed the pointless card holder storage in dash & replaced it with a switch bank.
    not all switches wired up yet as its still got a bit of a way to go, but pleased with the look. Going to replace one of the switches with a USB charge port.

for any cricket fans out there, just watched the t20 blast final here in the uk & went to the final ball twice - final ball of final over bowled by Nathan Ellis called a no-ball a few minutes after we all thouught it was all over. Hampshire hawks still won by 1 run even though last ball was free hit
    i won't mention the rugby test.........😉😉

Can the switch bank easily be removed to facilitate wiring onto switches?
    2009 NT DID Platinum, CR5002HP air bags, KYB Skorched 4s shocks, std front springs, rear Kings std . Alpine iLX-702D, Occam roof rack 2.2m on backbone.

Comment

It's easy to remove and quite a few of us have removed the card holder and have different switch configurations.

It's just a matter of taking the dash apart and undoing the 2 screws holding the switch panel. Mine has 3 switches and space for my phone.

There are a lot of posts in here about it.

PXL_20210905_045405837.jpg
      2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

Originally posted by bb2wa View Post
        Can the switch bank easily be removed to facilitate wiring onto switches?
        Hi bb2wa,
        Simple answer is yes. I can remove the switch bank & the individual switches. As Ian H posted, there's an endless possibility of combinations for the space, I'm just not quite sure what Mitsubishi where thinking when they put that card holder in there.

Woodie

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X