2nd battery charge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd battery charge!

How long should I expect my 2nd battery to last while constantly running my Waeco cf-50? obviously the car isn't being driven during this time.

It's a 105 AH deep cycle battery and the fridge is hardwired to the battery using the old power outlet socket in the rear of the paj (new wiring).

I am getting around 3 days (72 hours) is this normal?
    UPGRADING FROM THE NH TO AN NP EXCEED

anyone want an NH? - 2" suspension lift, King springs, Rancho RS 5000 Shocks, 27.5mm Rockcrawler Torsion Bars, 265/70 R 16" BF Goodridge All-Terrains, CIBIE Super Oscar 100 watt, UNIDEN UHF / scanner, Dual Battery, 140L Longrange fuel tank
    $6500

Thats actually about right. Of course a lot of factors come into it as well. How old the battery is, ambient temperature outside and how many cans etc you grab out of it.
    You might get 3 days but it sure wouldn't be good for your battery.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Thanks dave

Well that sounds good then, yeh i was a bit concerned about damaging the battery due to complete discharge, thankfully the waeco has battery protection built in when the battery reaches 11 volts the fridge cuts out
      UPGRADING FROM THE NH TO AN NP EXCEED

anyone want an NH? - 2" suspension lift, King springs, Rancho RS 5000 Shocks, 27.5mm Rockcrawler Torsion Bars, 265/70 R 16" BF Goodridge All-Terrains, CIBIE Super Oscar 100 watt, UNIDEN UHF / scanner, Dual Battery, 140L Longrange fuel tank
      $6500

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X