Door locks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door locks

i have a nk pajero and the door locks keep going up and down when i open the car. Could anyone please help me with this matter.

Does the vehicle have aftermarket remote for central locking?

Sounds like it might have a bad door lock actuator, possibly the driver's side door.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusko View Post
      i have a nk pajero and the door locks keep going up and down when i open the car. Could anyone please help me with this matter.
      I also had this problem with my NK and I believe that it was the locks themselves - one or more of them being a bit gummed up with dirt. Try some graphite powder in all your locks, especially the rear door. I'm also suspect that you've had problems with your locks not opening properly with the key. If this is the case I hope you haven't used WD40 or similar to try and clear them. Btw, the door panels are easy to remove if you want to inspect the lock system.

Comment

Originally posted by Wal View Post
        If this is the case I hope you haven't used WD40 or similar to try and clear them.
        I'm interested to know why if there is a reason other than wd40 is power conductive.... but INOX is okay.

Dust adhesion ?
        'No Princess' - NJ LWB - Modded 2.8TD

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X