Ns Fm Reception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ns Fm Reception

The FM reception on my std (not Rockford Fosgate) radio is pretty terrible. The built in antennae just doesnt cope. Has anyone experienced this and is there a way to rectify? Also wondering if there is an Auxillary input in the back of the radio / cd unit?

I've noticed the FM reception is not as good as our NM was and the AM is appalling.
    There's progress for you.
    Sandgroper.
    NS VRX DiD manual, family pack, tint, 2.5t tow, Smartbar, Firestone airbags, Vision X HID driving lights.

Comment

I too have found the FM reception to be shite and the AM to be unintelligable. I was thinking of contacting MMA about it, or else attaching another antenna to the bullbar. I dont listen to the radio much, but my wife does and she hates it!
      Drowned, RIP: NS DID VRX Auto, FP, TJM Sorkel, Cargo Barrier, Infill G4 car PC, Waeco CF-50, Icom IC 400 UHF, ARB deluxe bar, IPF 900XS HID upgrade and dual battery. Kings and Bilsteins, Brown Davis Bash plates, CSA 17 inch alloys with Cooper ST-Cs for the dirt, ORS fridgepack drawers, 90 litre water bladder, LRA aux fuel tank.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X