Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cd player error code

Help! Can any one tell me what the error code e o03 is on an NM paj
    when a cd is inserted in the player? The cd is spat staight out again, I have tried all different disks but to no avail! Thanks !!
    NM V6,Exceed BFG MTs ,Injected Gas, Proficency course,GME TX3100 UHF , 2 inch lift, Pace Maker Headers ,Dobinsons.Navigation Course (still lost) Rola Roof Racks, Proficency Plus course.

similar problem

I just bought a second hand Pajero and had the same problem (error 3). I opened the CD player and a piece of paper was stuck inside. So that was fixed but I now have another problem. It now says 'error 1'. Does anybody know what this means?

Pieter

Comment

Originally posted by pqterpstra View Post
      I just bought a second hand Pajero and had the same problem (error 3). I opened the CD player and a piece of paper was stuck inside. So that was fixed but I now have another problem. It now says 'error 1'. Does anybody know what this means?

Pieter
      asking for more paper, sorry had to . now honestly you may want to try a disc cleaner to clean the CD heads.
      NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

u checked the owners manual? should generally have that kinda info in it
        If I agreed with you, then we would both be wrong

'89 NG Paj, 3L V6, now running 2" suspension lift, 33" Micky T Baja Claws's, Front LOKKA & 12,000lb winch

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X