Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narva switch for NL Dash

G'day.

I remember someone mentioning somewhere on the old forum about a Narva rocker switch that should fit the dash of a Paj [more precisely, an NL model] where you yank out one of the blanks.
    Its one that is the similar to the cruise/fog switches and id prefer it to have an indicator light on it to say its on [the switch is going to be used for spotties].

If anyone knows the part number of a suitable switch and approximate price, that would be fantastic!
    '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
    Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

I have a narva switch for my spotties, used a blank next to the hand break, plenty available at repco, super cheap etc. Mine is not powered because i cant see it whilst driving, but it is very easy to switch on and off. Switch i got was slightly larger than the blank, 2 minutes with a dremel and it fit snug. I saw on ebay last week genuine nj,k,l switches for sale, keep an eye out there too.

Comment

actpaj, thanks for that. can you remember the part number of your switch and approximately how much it was?

i saw those switches on ebay aswell.
      '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Comment

no part number, cost about 20$, was a while ago though. take the blank out and use it to match size of switch in the shop. remember to match the clips inside the blank, not the outside.

Comment

thanks actpaj...

i now need 2- one for the 'drivers console' [ie similar to cruise/fog/hazards etc] and one thats down along the centre console near the handbrake. only just realised they were different.

will post how i get on, might be helpful for someone later down the track!

Comment

Someone told me years ago on the forum that Mitsu Starion switches are dead ringers for gen 2 switches
            Dave
            NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
            Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X