Driving lights high beam pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving lights high beam pickup

Hi guys, have done a search but didn't seam to find anything. I am installing a set of driving lights on my NT and want to know where other people tapped into the high beam wire to switch the relay. I could get it from close to the back of the headlight but thought it might be better to pick it up inside the cabin on the low amperage side of the factory headlight relay.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks

Chris
    2009 NT DiD GLS | 2" HD Lovells | ARB Steel bar | Bushskinz bash plates | Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 Rib 265 70 R17

Narva do a harness that has patch connectors for the headlights, makes it a plug n play deal.

http://www.narva.com.au/products/bro...-light-harness

Comment

Originally posted by smally View Post
      Narva do a harness that has patch connectors for the headlights, makes it a plug n play deal.

http://www.narva.com.au/products/bro...-light-harness
      Yes, that's how I did my Narva 225's. I connected the trigger wire to the drivers side high-beam, as it was easier to get at, than passenger side light. Then run the yellow wire, I think it was, back down the side, and across the firewall to the relay on the P/S. The fitting instructions say also, you can run the wire from inside the cabin, from the dipper switch, high-beam output side.
      Last edited by Silver Streak; 24-11-13, 04:40 PM.
      Cheers, Tony.

Silver Streak.

2010 NT (Nov) Platinum Pajero, DiD auto, Iron Bark.
      Factory Tow-bar, Colour coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar, Hankook Dynopro RT03 MT Tyres, 265/R70x17, Bilstein/Lovell HD 2" lift kit, Bushskinz underbody protection plates, Navar Blue 225's, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Tinted Pajero Bonnet Protector, Uniden UH7750NB UHF-CB, Rhino Rack Sunseeker ll Awning (2.5m x 2m), Full Tint + UV film on privacy glass, Dash Mat, Techniice 60ltr Fridge/Freezer.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X