remote control driving lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remote control driving lights

Has anyone here used the Lightforce Custom Built radio controlled wiring harness or any other remote switching for their driving lights? This would make for a quick install but are they reliable?

http://www.lightforce.com/custombuil...WIRING_HARNESS
    2010 NT GLS, ARB Deluxe winch bar, GME TX3540 UHF, TJM battery tray, DBA T3 Disc's, Front & Rear Harop E-Lokers, AAA rear draw system, Anderson connector for AUX power, kumho mt51 265 / 70 / R 17, Bushskinz sliders and Intercooler/Sump/Transmition/Transfer case Bash Plates, Bilstein/Dobinson combo, 2x2m austrack-deluxe-vehicle-awning, Airtec Snorkel, Wetseat Covers front /rear + centre console cover, SPV EGR MOD Mk3.

I have a couple on the way over to trial, will report back how they go
    If I agreed with you, then we would both be wrong

'89 NG Paj, 3L V6, now running 2" suspension lift, 33" Micky T Baja Claws's, Front LOKKA & 12,000lb winch

Comment

bakerboy thanks for your reply I look forward to your report.

Cheers
      2010 NT GLS, ARB Deluxe winch bar, GME TX3540 UHF, TJM battery tray, DBA T3 Disc's, Front & Rear Harop E-Lokers, AAA rear draw system, Anderson connector for AUX power, kumho mt51 265 / 70 / R 17, Bushskinz sliders and Intercooler/Sump/Transmition/Transfer case Bash Plates, Bilstein/Dobinson combo, 2x2m austrack-deluxe-vehicle-awning, Airtec Snorkel, Wetseat Covers front /rear + centre console cover, SPV EGR MOD Mk3.

Comment

Originally posted by bakerboy View Post
        I have a couple on the way over to trial, will report back how they go
        bakerboy, have you had a chance to install this harness yet?

Comment

You can get 12v remotes (transmitter and reciever) for about three dollars on EBay and use them to switch relay or will drive an LED light no probs . Have all my external lights hooked up with them including spots on trailer

Comment

Originally posted by Bogger View Post
            You can get 12v remotes (transmitter and reciever) for about three dollars on EBay and use them to switch relay or will drive an LED light no probs . Have all my external lights hooked up with them including spots on trailer
            I think I just discovered what I am doing for the next month, remote controlling everything I own!!

Comment

Originally posted by martialllaw View Post
              bakerboy, have you had a chance to install this harness yet?
              Not yet, every install has opted for the hard wired version
              Have a chat with us on Facebook and keep an eye out for special offers and new products.

Offroad'n Lighting Solutions - Don't be left in the dark

Comment

This is the unit I used eBay item number:140590173144
                But were cheaper will try and find supplier as it was over 12 months ago
                They will handle up to 7 amps which I think from memory will drive a couple of led lights without a relay even. Great for lights on trailer as you don't have to wire each vehicle to the trailer and as I use swag on roof of paj can climb up and in then turn lights off once inside swag.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X