Trailer plug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer plug

I damaged my Trailer Plug from the back of the Pajero. Can any one tell me what these wires are for? The connectors were not on the replacement plug I bought from the Auto store. Just the connectors 1 through to 7. Thanks
    Attached Files
    bigbaddave12.
    NW MY12 Platinum Pajero, ARB Bullbar, Greatwhites 18 Led Light Bar, Sandgrabba Mats, Wetseat Covers, Full EGR Block, Airtec Snorkel, Plus more when the money tree grows it's leaves back!

Those two wires are to disconnect the reverse warning sensors when a trailer plug is inserted into the connector. It would be best to get the correct connector, but you could either join them together (or leave them apart - I am not sure) and just push the reverse warning button above your left knee when you are reversing the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by XTV View Post
      .....disconnect the reverse warning sensors when a trailer plug is inserted into the connector..... push the reverse warning button above your left knee .......
      As I don't have sensors or a button I guess I can just leave them disconnected. Thanks Dave
      bigbaddave12.
      NW MY12 Platinum Pajero, ARB Bullbar, Greatwhites 18 Led Light Bar, Sandgrabba Mats, Wetseat Covers, Full EGR Block, Airtec Snorkel, Plus more when the money tree grows it's leaves back!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X