AMM Solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMM Solutions

Hey guys anyone know if Amm solutions is still doing the mmcs cables etc? I have emailed, called but can't get a reply from them???
    Andrew

I emailed them the other night, got a reply in hours so they were checking their email then.
    NW Exceed

Comment

Really? Damn, I tried to make a purchase about a week ago. Went through cart process and havn't heard anything about payment since? Tried calling as well with no luck. Guess I will try again..

Comment

Still waiting.

I've tried several time to call Keith over the last week and left messages and no luck.
        I brought an Override kit, over the net on the AAM solutions web site and have tranfered money over a week ago and I'm still waiting for either to receive it or a call back.
        I've also emailed him, stating payment has been made with a referance number, and no reply via email to state payment has been received and item sent.
        This is no way to run a business.
        1999 NL 3.5l sohc Pajero SWB. Toughdog suspension, 265/75/16 Cooper ST-Maxx, Icom-400pro UHF, Codan HF, IPF lights, ARB bullbar with Aldi 9500 winch, Airtec snorkel, Diff breathers, Brown Davis tanks 150lt, Thule roof rack with customer basket with hi-lift jack and shovel on a Kaymar bracket and a Foxwing awning, Dual Yellow Optima Batteries & Piranha management system, 60l Waeco with customer drawer system.

Comment

Originally posted by nvpaj View Post
          I've tried several time to call Keith over the last week and left messages and no luck.
          I brought an Override kit, over the net on the AAM solutions web site and have tranfered money over a week ago and I'm still waiting for either to receive it or a call back.
          I've also emailed him, stating payment has been made with a referance number, and no reply via email to state payment has been received and item sent.
          This is no way to run a business.

Typical of Kieth but the question has to be, why is Keith still allowed to on here?????

Comment

Damn that's really annoying.

Is there an alternative MMCS ipod cable apart from the ridiculous Mitsubishi supplied one? Even without charging iphone?

I tried an el cheapo ebay cable, although the MMCS did not recognise it.

Comment

Very disappointing customer service.

The iPod cable I bought off him some time ago turned out to be faulty. No reply to emails about warranty - just ignored.
              2010 NT DiD Platinum Auto (Warm White). ARB Sahara Bar (colour coded), ARB dual battery with Redarc, Ultimate Suspension, Redarc remote BC, Bushskinz plates, D694s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Engel 40L, Hella Compact HIDs, UH7760NB, Scangauge II, Rear shelf storage, Bushskinz rear bumper protection.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTaipan View Post
                Typical of Kieth but the question has to be, why is Keith still allowed to on here?????
                I had discussions with Keith before he became an advertiser for the second time on this forum. I pointed out his lack of looking after forum members and the amount of complaints about his service, or lack of it. He assured me he had restructured his business and the lack of customer service would improve immensely. Obviously not the case . He has 4 months left as an advertiser here and then he goes. It is up to you guys if you deal with him within that period. Obviously we are very disappointed with him as well.
                Dave
                NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Got my override kit

Two week later and I received my override kit.
                  Still haven't been able to contact Keith via a number of phone calls and emails, to ask him questions about his reversing camera.
                  1999 NL 3.5l sohc Pajero SWB. Toughdog suspension, 265/75/16 Cooper ST-Maxx, Icom-400pro UHF, Codan HF, IPF lights, ARB bullbar with Aldi 9500 winch, Airtec snorkel, Diff breathers, Brown Davis tanks 150lt, Thule roof rack with customer basket with hi-lift jack and shovel on a Kaymar bracket and a Foxwing awning, Dual Yellow Optima Batteries & Piranha management system, 60l Waeco with customer drawer system.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                    He has 4 months left as an advertiser here and then he goes. It is up to you guys if you deal with him within that period. Obviously we are very disappointed with him as well.
                    Dave
                    Dave any reason why the club cant cancel his advertising privileges early?
                    It doesnt look good to have someone like that on here...
                    | 2010 NT Pajero GLS Manual DiD |

| ARB Deluxe Bullbar Colourcoded | Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guards | Bilstein & Lovells HD Lift |
                    | Bridgestone D697's LT | Airtec Snorkel | Lightforce 170 Spotlights | Rhino Bars & Darche Awning |
                    | Milford Cargo Barrier | ARB Dual Battery Tray | Redarc Battery Isolator | LRA 58L Long Range Tank |
                    | GME TX3510 | Polyair Bags | Runva EWX12000 Winch | SPVi EGR | Challenge Offroad Camper Trailer |

Purchased But Still To Fit - | MMA Spare Wheel Lift |

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X