Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piggyback clip for my spotties (NS)

Hoping to get some advice.

I'm going to wire up my spotties but don't really want to splice into the high beam wire. I want to keep it as neat as possible.

I've been told by a few people that you can get a clip that fits either in between the socket and the back of the high beam light, or piggybacks on the back of this clip (depending on who i ask). My neighbour said that he used to work for mitsubishi service dept and used them all the time. Told me to go to repco or ring MMA.

I've been to repco and supercheap, even ran mitsubishi with no luck.

Does anyone know what these are or where to get one of these?
    Cheers,
    Rob

2007 NS VRX DID Auto - ARB Bullbar, Dual Deep Cycle Batteries, Nightstalker HID's, Family Pack, Tow Bar & Lift, Illuminated Side-Steps, Bluetooth, Neoprene Seat Covers, Mio Digiwalker C520 GPS.
    1989 NG EXE Tdi Manual - Cooper ATR's on 16x8 Sunraysia's, Tough Dog 2" Lift

advice

Originally posted by NS Rob View Post
    Hoping to get some advice.

I'm going to wire up my spotties but don't really want to splice into the high beam wire. I want to keep it as neat as possible.
    I've been fitting spot lights on cars for the past 30 years. I've spoke to lots of people including auto elect's about them. If you want to be trouble free ( I like things idiot proof) splice the wire and solder the joint. Its the best option.
    NS Exceed DiD auto, Mousebar, Headlights and Cibie Oscars with HID bulbs

Comment

Originally posted by Futsal1st View Post
      splice the wire and solder the joint.
      Is there a colour code or stripe down one of them?
      Cheers,
      Rob

2007 NS VRX DID Auto - ARB Bullbar, Dual Deep Cycle Batteries, Nightstalker HID's, Family Pack, Tow Bar & Lift, Illuminated Side-Steps, Bluetooth, Neoprene Seat Covers, Mio Digiwalker C520 GPS.
      1989 NG EXE Tdi Manual - Cooper ATR's on 16x8 Sunraysia's, Tough Dog 2" Lift

Comment

you can buy a wiring harness. hella put one out, it comes with relay,wiring switch and a connector. all you do is unplugg the headlight and plug it into the wiring and then to the headlight, mount the relay and plug in the conection. and run the switch in to the dash. very neat and if done right looks factory. most manufacters have their own version, that work the same way, for my nissan i used theirs, when i bought the pajero, they used the hella one. hope that helps.
        Pathy
        1st month 2004 GLS Pajero 3.2 diesel, auto, ecb bullbar, compact ralley 4000's, towbar,Kings Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Pirelli ATR's,Homemade Bash Plates, Homemade Diff breathers.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X