peake SA 5-6 April 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peake SA 5-6 April 2014

I have booked another peake trip for the 5-6 April 2014. We will head up on the Friday night 4th.

What you will need.

Be Completely self sufficient. There is no amenities other than long drop toilets.
    Own recovery gear.
    Sand flag.
    Fire wood.
    UHF radio.
    Sense of humour.
    Cost is $15 per day includes camping for the night.

Awesome sand driving. With a few Rocky's area if that is your thing.

Meeting point to be confirmed. But probably at the peake pub.( the property is only 5 minutes from there).

At this point I am going to restrict it to the first 10 cars that put there name up as I have others coming already and do not want it too busy. More time for all.

Attendees.

Sub888 - Friday night
    Nj swb - Friday night
    Green monster - Friday night
    Geopaj - late friday or early sat.
    XXXCEED - sat morning
    Dimmo - Friday night
    M_and_m
    Silver streak
    Aussie_Dan - Friday night
    ENVSV6 - Friday night

Reserve list.

ENVSV6 father

Disclaimer:

"Subject to any insurance cover organised by the Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria ["the Club"], the Club accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising directly or indirectly from attending any trips advertised on this web-site. Forum members and other accompanying persons undertaking these trips do so at their own risk and should make their own enquiries as to any insurance cover. Trip participants acknowledge that in the event of inappropriate behaviour, the designated Trip Leader is entitled to ask the offending person or persons to leave. It is acknowledged by Forum members and other trip participants that the Pajero 4WD Club & the Pajero Club Public Forum web-site provides a forum for trips as a community service, and, whilst every care is taken by the Trip Leader, is not intended to convey any responsibility for the trips themselves on the part of the Club"
    Last edited by sub888; 26-03-14, 08:39 PM.

Count me in!
    I am happy to run a training day on either the Saturday or Sunday for up to 3 4wds that are new to sand 4wdriving.
    On the other day I happy to do some more advanced driving for those that are interested, must be competent and experienced sand drivers.

cheers, old Jack
    2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
    MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

Count me in would taking a camper trailer be fine or would tents be better sorry might be a stupid question.
      2000 nm paj 2.8td arb bull bar 24" light bar arb under bonnet compressor tjm front air locker tjm 12000lb winch.

Comment

sub888, thanks for the invite!

Can you please put me down as "to be confirmed"? (I'm 95% sure I'll be there and have got permission for the minister of finance [aka the wife] ).

Originally posted by sub888 View Post
        ( not impressed snapping my snatch recovering someone last trip)
        Did you break your strap yesterday or at the last Peake trip?
        Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

Originally posted by old Jack View Post
          Count me in!
          I am happy to run a training day on either the Saturday or Sunday for up to 3 4wds that are new to sand 4wdriving.
          On the other day I happy to do some more advanced driving for those that are interested, must be competent and experienced sand drivers.

cheers, old Jack

We can discuss this over time old jack,the trip is a few months away. This will NOT be a club trip more a fun social trip. There will be a total of 20 ish cars with lots of experienced drivers. If you and some attendees want to do some training I am sure i can set aside a area for this.

Comment

Originally posted by mike nm paj View Post
            Count me in would taking a camper trailer be fine or would tents be better sorry might be a stupid question.
            Camper trailers and caravans are fine to get to the camping area.

Comment

Original post updated with confirmed attendees.
              Spaces filling fast guys.

Comment

Originally posted by geopaj View Post
                sub888, thanks for the invite!

Can you please put me down as "to be confirmed"? (I'm 95% sure I'll be there and have got permission for the minister of finance [aka the wife] ).

Did you break your strap yesterday or at the last Peake trip?
                Broke the strap last peake trip. It was my older spare one. I don't mind using my gear but would be nice to be offered something when it broke recovering someone else. Just common courtesy really.

Comment

Count me in Sub888, I need More Sand Driver Training ! I just had a Look at your Red Bus Sideways on the sandhill ! Wow, That's Scary ! Hope you got it out with No Damage? Hobbo
                  NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbo View Post
                    Count me in Sub888, I need More Sand Driver Training ! I just had a Look at your Red Bus Sideways on the sandhill ! Wow, That's Scary ! Hope you got it out with No Damage? Hobbo
                    Added your name to original post hobbo. I actually reversed out of that with the help of my mate on the side stopping it going over.. Very nearly put it on side. If you have a close look you can see the slide marks down the hill!!
                    I think you made comment yesterday of a position I was in looked scary. If the kids are not screaming in the back it is not fun. Lol.

Comment

I would like to put my name down for this trip, and interested in the training offered by Old Jack for a complete novice lol
                      2004 NP exceed DI-D: Bilstein/Lovell 2"HD lift, Bushskinz guards & sliders,Tigerz 2x2.5 awning, Toyo Opat 2's, Safari snorkel, SR 3" exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by XXXceed View Post
                        I would like to put my name down for this trip, and interested in the training offered by Old Jack for a complete novice lol
                        Added you xxxceed. 3 to go and this trip will be full.

Comment

Originally posted by sub888 View Post
                          Added your name to original post hobbo. I actually reversed out of that with the help of my mate on the side stopping it going over.. Very nearly put it on side. If you have a close look you can see the slide marks down the hill!!
                          I think you made comment yesterday of a position I was in looked scary. If the kids are not screaming in the back it is not fun. Lol.
                          That was me that made the comment I do say you looked very professional pulling it around like you did great job
                          2000 nm paj 2.8td arb bull bar 24" light bar arb under bonnet compressor tjm front air locker tjm 12000lb winch.

Comment

If you don't get enough numbers, which I don't think you'll have any problems, I'll put my name down, but a bit far away as yet to be a definite.
                            Last edited by Silver Streak; 08-12-13, 08:20 PM.
                            Cheers, Tony.

Silver Streak.

2010 NT (Nov) Platinum Pajero, DiD auto, Iron Bark.
                            Factory Tow-bar, Colour coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar, Hankook Dynopro RT03 MT Tyres, 265/R70x17, Bilstein/Lovell HD 2" lift kit, Bushskinz underbody protection plates, Navar Blue 225's, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Tinted Pajero Bonnet Protector, Uniden UH7750NB UHF-CB, Rhino Rack Sunseeker ll Awning (2.5m x 2m), Full Tint + UV film on privacy glass, Dash Mat, Techniice 60ltr Fridge/Freezer.

Comment

Sounds great, but i'll be working that weekend.... this is the times when working every second weekend sucks!

have fun guys!
                              | 2010 NT Pajero GLS Manual DiD |

| ARB Deluxe Bullbar Colourcoded | Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guards | Bilstein & Lovells HD Lift |
                              | Bridgestone D697's LT | Airtec Snorkel | Lightforce 170 Spotlights | Rhino Bars & Darche Awning |
                              | Milford Cargo Barrier | ARB Dual Battery Tray | Redarc Battery Isolator | LRA 58L Long Range Tank |
                              | GME TX3510 | Polyair Bags | Runva EWX12000 Winch | SPVi EGR | Challenge Offroad Camper Trailer |

Purchased But Still To Fit - | MMA Spare Wheel Lift |

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X