• New fuel Saver

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/save-fuel-for...QQcmdZViewItem

Gotta be better than a HI Clone
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Must be full of magic sh......

Comment

Do forumites save if its bought in bulk?
      '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
      Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

what a crock!!!
        and I bet people fall for these things.
        NW Pajero VR-X
        Currently stock

Comment

wow you buy 10 of these and you have a dual batterie setup ! yeh and the price of petrol, gas , diesel are all coming down to 10c ltr, income tax is going to be abolished and polys are going to work for free. bla bla bla .

Comment

I actually emailed that guy in Japan about a week ago and told him his product was a crock of shit - I think it got lost in translation because I got a reply that said "thanks!"

Sad thing is someone actually bought one since then. Wonder if they're taking it to a sparky to get it fitted, or are doing it them themselves - hard to believe that anyone capable of fitting such a device would be gullible enough to believe that it would actually do anything. The explanation of how this thing works isn't even junk science, it's kindergarten fiction.
            Ben

Comment

Good afternoon. I write to seek your help in the context below. I am the second son of the late Laurent Kabila Former President of the Democratic Republic of Congo (D.R.C) whose sudden death occurred in January. Having gotten your particulars from my late father's library, I have no doubt to your capacity and goodwill to assist me in receiving into your custody (for safety) the sum of US$37 million willed and deposited in the favor of myself.

I wish to use this money to stock and supply fantastic fuel saving devices for motor vehicles around the world.

'99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
              Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

I don't understand guys, I thought that these would be scooped up like Brock's Polariser. Must be too expensive
                Dave
                NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

i was going to charge people $80.00 each and tell them how to half there petrol bill, but it would make me feel guilty so here it is for free.
                  DRIVE HALF THE DISTANCE

Comment

Wonder if it will work on the old diesel?......

Comment

send me $80.00 and i will tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by bgiddins View Post
                        I actually emailed that guy in Japan about a week ago and told him his product was a crock of shit - I think it got lost in translation because I got a reply that said "thanks!"
                        Hahaha almost fell off my chair! Lol I feel sorry for the bloke that buys one of these and takes it to an auto sparky to be fitted!! Image the look on there face.

Jack
                        1993 NJ LWB: UHF, bull bar, 2" Iron man coils/T-bars, 30mm coil spacers, 35mm body lift, long travel RS5000s, Cranked T-bars, lokka, 35x12.5 GoodYear MTR, light force 170s, Duel battery with selectable volt meter, roof basket, 9.5" rear diff - more to come!

Comment

pickle..
                          if you pull apart the inlet pipes you will see that Mitsu. have actually installed their version of a high-clone as standard (plastic not stainless) my 2004 exceed deisel had it.
                          regards
                          tas
                          Previously..owned a 2004 DID Exceed modified with dual batt. Bilsteins and 2inch lifted springs, Rhino tray, Gunyah Awning (see Gunyah Website for pics) TJM bull bar,HD Towbar, !00ltr flexible water tank(fits i rear well) Uniden CB, BFG ATs.. Cape York, Simpson, Birdsville (x2) Fraser, Gulf Country, Oodna track..

Now, NS Exceed Di-D HD tow,diff lock,rear sep.net dual batts.. steinbauer soon!

Comment

the MMA one is more of a cyclonic filter to get some of the larger particles out of the air before the air hits the filter. You will notice there is a debris 'sump' just after the cyclonic filter, give that a squeeze every now and then, you will notice sand and stuff in there.
                            Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/

Comment

Originally posted by tas74t View Post
                              pickle..
                              if you pull apart the inlet pipes you will see that Mitsu. have actually installed their version of a high-clone as standard (plastic not stainless) my 2004 exceed deisel had it.
                              regards
                              tas
                              yep have seen them when fitting snorkels.
                              Dave
                              NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                              Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X