Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nulon Oil

Anyone used any of their Synthetic oil.
    5ltrs for $52.99.... thought I would try it on the next oil change.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

I used some of their Synthetic oil a while back.
    Up till then when you peered into the oil filler, things seemed to be quite clean with not too much gum around.
    After about 7k of use, there seemed to be alot of this goldy brown coloured gum on everything, took another two oil changes to remove most of the gum.
    So my experience isn't all that great, others may beg to differ
    "Percussive Maintenance : The fine art of whacking the crap out of something to get it to work again"

Comment

Thanks Grumble....Will be doing an oil change today and using it, spose the good thing about doing your own servicing is that it is cheaper and can dump the oil whenever you get motivated. Ill see how it goes for 10k.
      Dave
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

I used Synthetic oil (not Nulon) and used 1L/5000km.

Note Synthetic oil has an instant turning point - at the end of it's life it turns from oil into grease or water like substance.

I believe that synthetic oil is good - but only if the oil suits the engine. I now use (Diesel) Delo 400, it seems to be good stuff... (engine sounds smooth for about 8k to 10k)
        --
        Marquis
        SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X