Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all owners in WA!

Hey all,

Have just purchased a beautiful 98 NL Pajero. Earlier today in fact!! Tried to attach a photo but doesn't seem to be working!!

I am looking to make a few modifications such as snorkel and spotties etc and would appreciate it if any of you guys/or girls could recommend anywhere in or around the Perth area that could help me out??

Am new to the area and not sure where to start looking..

Cheers in advance,

Dave

Congratulations on the purchase Dave. The NL is a great model. Enjoy!

Comment

G'day,

Congrats on the purchase. I wish I could have found an NL model at the right price when I was looking - the headlights and pumped guards give it that beefier look over the previous Gen2 models.

As for mods - go see the guys down at Coastal 4x4 - in Jandakot - a simple google search should get you some contact details. In another forum I moderate for there is oodles of recommendations for the guys down at Coastals.

Have you seen this thread: http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...read.php?t=683

It would be great if we could get another Paj forum member along.

Cheers,
      Jayden
      NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

Hi mate congrats on the NL, I just put a deposit down the other day on mine...

Hold off on buying the snorkle I had a contact which could get me cheap(ish) Airtek snorkles, I picked one up for my old 80 series for $250. I'll be taking a look around if I can find him again soon so I'll give a yell if I do.

Good luck with the 4wding.

...How much you pay for yours??!

Comment

OoOo. I live in WA too and love all things cheap . Give me a heads up if you find ya guy!
          1993 NJ LWB: UHF, bull bar, 2" Iron man coils/T-bars, 30mm coil spacers, 35mm body lift, long travel RS5000s, Cranked T-bars, lokka, 35x12.5 GoodYear MTR, light force 170s, Duel battery with selectable volt meter, roof basket, 9.5" rear diff - more to come!

Comment

Originally posted by blackbird View Post
            Hi mate congrats on the NL, I just put a deposit down the other day on mine...

Hold off on buying the snorkle I had a contact which could get me cheap(ish) Airtek snorkles, I picked one up for my old 80 series for $250. I'll be taking a look around if I can find him again soon so I'll give a yell if I do.

Good luck with the 4wding.

...How much you pay for yours??!
            Cheers for that blackbird.. Would appreciate it if you could let me know about the snorkel, will also be after a roofrack if you could help me out there too..

Ended up paying 19K in the end from a dealer.. Over the odds I know but it is the top of range with full Mitsi service history, is mint too so I could justify it!!
            How about you?

Comment

Nice...I picked up my NL Escape for $13500. It's been used off-road a bit but nothing severe, it's been looked after well & came with a full service record and all that, too good a deal to pass up...It's only a weekend car anyway...My wife was complaining that our dog was wrecking her camry so I came up with the great idea of getting back into a 4WD!!
              So I'll be using it on weekends when the weather is either too hot or too wet to ride my bike!

....Just need to get her into the idea of buying a jetski or maybe a boat...hmmm!!

I've been looking through my old papers trying to find this guys number with the snorkel...no luck yet but he does advertise somewhat obscurely sometimes...I'll keep an eye out.

I had Jaram roof-rack on my cruiser which was pretty good, but if I did it again I reckon I'd get some good quality roof bars and maybe buy a basket to put on top of it if I needed it. The Jaram type roof rack looks good and'll last forever but apart from when you go away on holidays you just don't need it. It just sucks down fuel. You also need two people to take it on and off and mess around with a heap of brackets and stuff. and when you do take it off it takes up half your shed! I also found most of the stuff I wanted to put on the roof was long stuff like poles and conduit...which ends up being a bit of bitch to tie down with a basket-type roof-rack.

IMHO go the roof bars...unless your going exteme 4wding out into the deserts they'll be fine and you'll save a bit of cash!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X