Idiots riding in moving caravans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots riding in moving caravans

What is it with these people that think it is ok to be inside a moving caravan filming??

https://youtu.be/Wxn-8t2Bdtw jump to the 9:30 mark.

There was a similar case a few years ago with a woman filming inside the caravan while they travelled down the Gibb River Rd.

Darwin Award candidates.
    Warren
    2012 NW DiD Activ

I reckon it’s not too bad, he only got up to 3rd gear. It’s a great way to identify issues in the van. Sort of like being in the back of a Ute on a farm, doing 30-40kph, if you’re hanging on you’ll be right.
    SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
    NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

Originally posted by Nab View Post
      I reckon it’s not too bad, he only got up to 3rd gear. It’s a great way to identify issues in the van. Sort of like being in the back of a Ute on a farm, doing 30-40kph, if you’re hanging on you’ll be right.
      I agree. No traffic, so vehicle accident unlikely and driving slowly, albeit..roughly. At least you know what is happening with the internals on a corrugated road. The biggest problem is often the clown behind the drivers wheel. I don't think much of a lot of van drivers. Many years of travelling Australian roads has taught me that a huge number have little idea of courtesy or common sense...maybe those travelling in the van are too scared to be in the vehicle..lol.
      Dicko FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.
      Having lots of friends on facebook is the same as having lots of money in monopoly...both meaningless.

Telegraph X camper

Comment

I can understand why someone would like to know what's going on inside the van when driving along but not why they'd have so much video time in a travelogue for a non-event. Hardly rivetting viewing.

Comment

Is it me or your a filming the van there or could see what is moving, so why need to be in it?????

People attach gopro's to the outside of their vehicle to give an outter view, they dont ask someone to be on the outside as well..... :S

Maybe i have a slightly weird view of the world. But then again I dont get people who sleep in the van as there partner driver across the country.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X