Veiwing the forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veiwing the forum.

For changing the overall appearance of the forum scroll down to the very bottom of the page on the left to find options in selecting different colour schemes for you personal veiwing.

Hopefully in a couple of days I will get it all sorted
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Can't wait for the different colour schemes. Tried them just now and some piccies or buttons didn't show up, especially in Swirl.

(I presume you are after feedback on stuff like that)
    NX Exceed

Comment

Thanks Athino, yes know about swirl and will be deleted.Your feedback is most welcome as I am only a novice at this and if problems don't get pointed out to me I won't know.
      Colour schemes are still being worked on.
      Dave
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

I like the look of this new forum Pickle...when is the other one gonna be shut down for good. I sense there will be birds circling over there soon.
        03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Originally posted by icysyrup View Post
          I like the look of this new forum Pickle...when is the other one gonna be shut down for good. I sense there will be birds circling over there soon.
          End of this month our contract expires with the server of the old forum, hopefully it can stay up for one or two weeks after we lock it all.
          Dave
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Pickle,

So we actually lose all the old posts in a few weeks.

That is a real bummer with so much good info in there.
            Pajero Exceed 3.8l, BFG AT 275/70, Narva Ultima 175 spots, o2 Jamin with BT GPS, O'Briens camping trailer, 2" Lift with Bilsten Shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
              End of this month our contract expires with the server of the old forum, hopefully it can stay up for one or two weeks after we lock it all.
              Dave
              No way to extract the old forum to CDs or DVDs ?
              Peter
              2018 QE Pajero Sport Exceed.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.

Comment

Don't really know, I spose even if you could who would benefit. I could have a couple of DVD's here but I would be the only one to access them.....no good to you, unless you want me to be a librarian as well.
                Dave
                NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X