NJ Front recovery points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ Front recovery points

I have a LWB NJ escape with ARB steel bar and lights.
    Don't trust the towing hook provided to us a snatch strap on...

See Bolt on bits and aftermarket for full post

TA

whats wrong with the 2 stock points on either side of the front upper bash plate ?
    NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

The NJ only has ONE welded hook on the RHS and a tie down on the
      LHS.
      Newer models have two Eyes and as I don't have these I can't comment on
      how strong they are.

Comment

my NH has 2 front points so surely the NJ has 2 of. these points are as strong as.
        NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

Don't get confused with the two as recovery points. The one with the hole in it is a tie down point and not to be used for snatching etc. On the other side is the hook that is rated for recoveries. All second gen Pajero have these.
          Dave
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X