Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "one of the country?s best tourers"

Is the world coming to an end soon ????

Has the editor realised that non-Toyota owners also read 4WD magazines ????

"We reckon Pajeros aren?t getting the recognition they deserve for being one of the country?s best tourers, and we think it?s about time they get their fair share of the spotlight."
    "This month we?re looking for Australian modified Pajero owners to send us an email with some photos and info on your Paj, or why not dob your mate in and get his pride and joy into Australia?s best 4WD magazine?"
    "Email [email protected] with some photos, info on the truck and contact details ... and we?ll be in touch!"

- this is how 4WD action are promoting their current issue.

No, I still won't be buying a copy.
    Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

I do beleive Pickle has allready seen this...

http://140.99.20.180/forum/showthread.php?t=1697

Sorry to dampen the enthusiasm.

Its good to see the mighty jabber getting the recognition it deserves though.
    1989 NG Turbo Diesel, ARB Bullbar, IPF 900XS Lights, 31" Cooper S/T or 33" Simex Centipedes , 2" lift front and 3" back

Comment

sent them a email today will wait and see if i get a response back. would be great to see a few more pajero's in the mag
      95 NJ PAJERO 3.0LT V6, AUTO, MAN HUBS, ECB bullbar, WARN 9000lb WINCH, dual long range tanks (205lts), Airtec snorkel, K&N air filter, rotronics dual battery system, GME tx4400 uhf, rated recovery points on all 4 corners, GQ rear coils

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X