Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Cooper Tires Pajero Challenge

Entries are now open for the 2014 Cooper Tires Pajero Challenge

Further details here : http://www.pajeroclub.com.au/home/ch...2011index.html

We're also introducing the "Challenge Light" caterogy. This is a great introduction to the Challenge; by competing in the first 1/2 of the event only.

please note the date change when you go to the website.
    Anybody on here thinking of entering?
    Back from the Dark side
    NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

Entry is in, all i need to do now is put a fuel tank back in the Paj
      Steele Perkins (#1263)
      NP Pajero with added goodness..

Comment

Anybody else on here thinking of entering?
        Previously if you wern't a member of a club you had to join 4wdvic at a cost of $110 per person, the good news is after a discussion with the insurers we can now offer temporary membership to the Pajero club for $20 per person.
        Back from the Dark side
        NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

Originally posted by GOSSAMER View Post
          Anybody else on here thinking of entering?
          Previously if you wern't a member of a club you had to join 4wdvic at a cost of $110 per person, the good news is after a discussion with the insurers we can now offer temporary membership to the Pajero club for $20 per person.
          Nup not true anymore, just sign up and pay your entry fee.
          I'm in this year but need a bit more competition so I can whop their booties real good . This is one of the best offroad event Victoria hosts . GHet on board.
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Hoping to be entering (just the light version), just gotta get some money together for membership and entry as I've just started a new job. How long is turnaround for membership apps to the paj club Dave?
            MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
            Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

Originally posted by TC.Barky View Post
              Hoping to be entering (just the light version), just gotta get some money together for membership and entry as I've just started a new job. How long is turnaround for membership apps to the paj club Dave?
              Ahh not sure what your asking here?
              NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
              Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                Ahh not sure what your asking here?
                Sorry, not currently a member of a 4WD club and so I will need to apply to join the pajero club (or equiv) in a couple weeks (ie not long before entries close for the challenge) so do you have any idea how long it takes before membership is approved so I can apply for the challenge
                MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
                Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

No need to join the club. Sign on the dotted line and your away.
                  Dave
                  NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                  Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X