model I.D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• model I.D

Someone told me once that the only stupid question is the one you don't ask and I don't like stupid questions so here goes. I recently bought a SWB import pajero. The compliance plate lists it as a 1991 model. I have seen in other posts that this relates closely to a 1993 spec model. My question is how do I determine what actual model it is for parts identification. Of course being an import my local Mitsubishi dealer is of no help at all.
    NH ragtop shorty, 2.5 tdi, safari snorkel,lifted around 2" but after 26 yrs of abuse looks and feels like a whole lot more everyday car that turns into a miniature beast when called on.

If you give the dealer a chassis number they should be able to help you with most parts, import or not. I think the model designation is also in the chassis number, but dont quote me.
    Cheers, Bundy.

Currently: 2001 NM GLS MY2002 3.5 V6 Manual, Bullbar, GME TX3520, Falken Wildpeak A/T02 LT265/70/16, Pacemaker extractors, KYB Skorched 4's, Villain Lighting 22" lightbar, Bushskinz Front and sump guard, Pioneer 7" screen

Items to be fitted: ARB 2.5 x 2.1 awning.

Items to be purchased: Bushskinz- Gearbox/Transfer plates and sliders, Roof racks, Safari Snorkel, Lifted Springs, maybe more...

Comment

yes go by the model year specified on com plate plus the vin / chassis number listed.
      NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X