Thanks Banjo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Banjo

Thankfully I have just got home for a break.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Banjo for selling his bullbar!

Spent a fair bit of yesterday and today installing it on the car. Had to manufacture 2x 3mm steel spacers and drill a couple of holes, clean and re-seal the indicator/parkers, then wire it all up, but it was all good fun.
    Worst part was trying to make it look symmetrical as there was a little play!

Below are a couple of quick pics, sorry they are a little dark, ill get a good one later.

I would also like to thank Dave (aka pickle) for his input, and the Pajero Club for providing such a wonderful resource for Paj owners!

Getting ready by yanking the old bumper off

With the bar on and finished, apart from a polish..

Making sure its nice and secure
    Last edited by Alex86; 19-08-07, 10:09 PM.
    '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
    Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Originally posted by Alex86 View Post
    I would also like to thank Dave (aka pickle) for providing such a wonderful resource for Paj owners!

That would be the Pajero Club you could thank Alex , the bar looks good mate and well done on the purchase.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
      That would be the Pajero Club you could thank Alex , the bar looks good mate and well done on the purchase.
      Dave
      ah indeed... seems like youve got a lot to do by way of the forum, hence why the mention. first post edited to reflect..

thank you all... keep the good advice to all coming!
      Last edited by Alex86; 19-08-07, 10:10 PM.
      '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
      Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X